Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I have to find someone other than golftec that does indoor lessons. A guy at my course went there and they seemed shady
Before the Golfsmith that house Golftec here closed I got a few free lessons. The pro there was a PGA pro and a pretty good teacher. He had me tweak my putting and it has made the biggest difference in my game besides getting fit for all my clubs.

Joker

goals for the rest of the year/off-season:

increase my skill level. get better at being able to create shots. high/low/left/right/etc.

get better out of greenside bunkers

overall improve from 100y and in

hedge

life takes guts
I need to improve my ball striking. I’m a plucker and never take a divot

Become more consistent with my 4-6 irons, I hit them all about the same distance

huzzdog

retired
I need to improve my ball striking. I’m a plucker and never take a divot

Become more consistent with my 4-6 irons, I hit them all about the same distance
i don't take divots either. but i do hit down on the ball... i'd like to figure that out.. make the bottom of my swing lower and be less steep so i can be in the hitting zone longer. i was 6.5 in june i'm an 8.8 now and deteriorating

hedge

life takes guts
i don't take divots either. but i do hit down on the ball... i'd like to figure that out.. make the bottom of my swing lower and be less steep so i can be in the hitting zone longer. i was 6.5 in june i'm an 8.8 now and deteriorating

I’ve gotten worst in the last month. I’m not sure if I just peaked in early July, or it the diet is affecting things. Tough to say.

huzzdog

retired
I’ve gotten worst in the last month. I’m not sure if I just peaked in early July, or it the diet is affecting things. Tough to say.
mine is 100% mental. i knew i could hit the ball where i wanted to in june and july. i just putted like ****.. i sent you that putter and can't ball strike anymore

Country469

I got some new matching high bird covers and a new FJ rain pull over for my birthday. Its raining today too. What might have been........

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Pick up yoga for flexibility. I played some of my best golf when my wife signed us up for some sort of yoga training deal. I was only doing it once per month and it helped.

Country469

This pinched nerve **** been a recurring deal for about 3-4 years. Just grit it out for a few days and it subsides for the most part.

huzzdog

retired
Pick up yoga for flexibility. I played some of my best golf when my wife signed us up for some sort of yoga training deal. I was only doing it once per month and it helped.
i need to start doing some yoga.. i'm like an old ass tight wound elastic band. everything just waiting to snap

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven’t played in a month. Driving range is a must tomorrow. Dog fight with the senior citizens thursday

huzzdog

retired
found something last night. grip adjustment on accident.. started playing like i did 2 months ago. middle of one swing... i knew i found it. now to keep it.

Country469

compare scores with friends........... I dngaf about the whole live scoring **** man, its a free yardage app and HC app that matters. If the live scoring went away I'd probably like it even better.

huzzdog

retired
i have a handicap system app.. it's called ghin.. my golf carts have the yardage with interactive iPads and so does my watch