Goff Thread

Joker

i play with a guy who's scratch, a guy who's a legit 9hc with old busted ass clubs, and a guy who's a "8"hc who thinks he's better than he is. i'm a 14.5hc and keep up with them no problem

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Legit 14.5 is a legit golfer

I think that's where id draw the imaginary line

If you can legitimately play bogey golf or better on public courses

No clean and place, no mulligans, no stroke and distance.....a true sub 90

Stretch19

Grow up
use The Grint app. it's free and will give you a USGA compliant handicap

i tracked them last year via golflogix and did the same with my round saturday

i want to join the carolinas golf association anyways to take advantage of some of the tournaments, etc that members can play in at private country clubs, etc

theres one at a CC here that host the wyndham event...like $75 to play in the tourney and its like $100 to play the course as a guest with a member

Stretch19

Grow up
Are we counting all ****ty kids and everyone too old to be good?

Seriosuly....everyone cheats. I probably know 1 real legit sub 5

i was thinking everyone who plays and tracks a handicap...wasnt taking into consideration from the tips though

Primo

fat and famous pablo
those old guys will smoke you with 200yd drives right down the middle and a short game

The only reason I ever beat that guy here anymore is our par 3 has a tree in front of the water and he has to hit a 6 to hit it 130 because he's 73 and he cant get over it

So he has to lay up to the side......like there's no other option

Joker

i tracked them last year via golflogix and did the same with my round saturday

i want to join the carolinas golf association anyways to take advantage of some of the tournaments, etc that members can play in at private country clubs, etc

theres one at a CC here that host the wyndham event...like $75 to play in the tourney and its like $100 to play the course as a guest with a member
i'd take full advantage of everything i could down there. that's the golf mecca

Country469

the course rating changes per your tee selection. It will off set being harder. Shouldnt really effect your HC, just your score.

Stretch19

Grow up
i'd take full advantage of everything i could down there. that's the golf mecca

sure is...tons of courses in NC/SC and they are mostly very reasonably priced

got a golf trip coming up in late april or early may...

4 rounds of golf at 3 courses, free replays after 1 pm; breakfast/lunch each day with 2 drinks

includes room for $349

the rate for like mid may to sept is $268

Joker

I never played golf with him, just softball, but p17 is supposed to be good. Meant to take his ass to rich harvest but I didnt.
before they disowned me i played with p17 and trip a couple times when they came out here. they were both good

hrdchrgin13

That guy's sons blaze up more than Cheech and Chong. You would think they were driving diesel carts rolling coal