Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
One of the dudes I paired up with on the course week before last had the wedges and the putter. He seemed to like them.

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
I kinda want that costco set and if I dont like them make em a par 3 course bag
I just can't get over the branding on them - looks cheesy AF.

If you want a high quality wedge for cheap, I'd at least entertain the Maltby's. You can get em for less than $40 each and they will custom make the club to your specs and preferences for free. I've got a 60 degree that i bought last year that is a very nice club but just didn't fit my gapping needs (too much loft). Will give it away to somebody if they cover shipping. They look a LOT better than the Kirklands and the reviews for them are top notch on GolfWRX and other sites.

https://www.golfworks.com/paks/c/10015/filter/100000000159eq100000000317/

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I just can't get over the branding on them - looks cheesy AF.

If you want a high quality wedge for cheap, I'd at least entertain the Maltby's. You can get em for less than $40 each and they will custom make the club to your specs and preferences for free. I've got a 60 degree that i bought last year that is a very nice club but just didn't fit my gapping needs (too much loft). Will give it away to somebody if they cover shipping. They look a LOT better than the Kirklands and the reviews for them are top notch on GolfWRX and other sites.

https://www.golfworks.com/paks/c/10015/filter/100000000159eq100000000317/
They are cast wedges. They are more than likely made by one of the other major companies.

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
There are 4 wedge heads to pick from, 2 are forged and 2 look cast. The forged ones are barely any more expensive than the cast-looking ones.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
There are 4 wedge heads to pick from, 2 are forged and 2 look cast. The forged ones are barely any more expensive than the cast-looking ones.
The Costco wedges, not the Maltby. Cool that you don't like the graphics but they are just as good as any of the other cast wedges out there.