Goff Thread

Country469

imo the best designers make sure you can play a hole multiple ways. I love risk/reward type **** too. 3H and 7i to make par, or D over some **** or something and try to stuff a wedge close? that kind of thing. If you gotta pull driver to score on every par 4 or 5, that is a poor design imo

ntz

tricknollegy
it's also wide open which i love, i suuuuuuck and it's the only course i've ever played where i never lost a ball. you can swing out of your ass and still find your ball

nam2212

Dr. Nick
You would change your mind after playing it. It is fantastic. I played it up a few tees too and it is a different course. The tips there are truly for pros or low handicaps. I was just playing the tees my buddy picked. It was a bad idea.

hrdchrgin13

Let me tell you what grinds my vice pro plus’

Whoever puts the holes in at the course I normally play always putts the pin on down hill slopes

hedge

life takes guts
There’s talks of doing a tour of some Wisconsin courses this year, also. One of the courses os mad expensive.

ntz

tricknollegy
just found out, golf trip this year is in scenic and lovely....roanoke va.

my friend just bought a cabin there so a bunch of us can just drive there and play in that area making it easier to get everyone together.

we'll make the most of it

Country469

I mean depending on their budget he could be playing
Ballyhack (10/10)
Homestead Cascades - (top 100)
Greenbrier - two courses, old white and snead private

would be like a grand for 3 rounds but damn thats a hella trip

Country469

I did a golf S/S this year. So far I'm giving a little air jordan 5 shoe putter cover, a green tool with marker from my club (he collects these), maybe throw some tees or something, any other ideas?

nam2212

Dr. Nick
i wanted to keep my gap wedge from the set in the bag, but **** it. I don’t think I’ll find a better deal
I won a custom wedge set of RTX3s a few years back on golfwrx. I got a 50, 54, 58 but also had the G from my set. I took both of them out for a couple rounds and would hit them both from the same spot into a green. I hit the set G wedge soooo much better. Same shaft and everything but the set one works much better for me. They are the raw finish and the RTX3 50 has been in my closet for a couple years. I pulled it out when moving some stuff and it is covered in rust now. Looks cool.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
50s today and tomorrow. My course is letting people play for free with temp greens. Just walk on and play. I wish I had the time