Goff Thread

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Damn it. I need something that shocks the **** out of me when I break down in my backswing. I don't know why I feel the need to go as far as a I can before starting my downswing.

Country469

I mean of the many many trade offs leaving civilization for roanoke va, being able to play all 12 months of the year is def in the positive category.

$75/month dues as well.

long as you don't mind being the most educated member with a bachelors and best dressed if you tuck your shirt and and wear your teeth

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
I mean of the many many trade offs leaving civilization for roanoke va, being able to play all 12 months of the year is def in the positive category.

$75/month dues as well.

long as you don't mind being the most educated member with a bachelors and best dressed if you tuck your shirt and and wear your teeth

Crazy to me that you can play there 12 months a year. I remember there being crazy ice storms the two years I lived there.

Country469

I mean we got 8 inches a few weeks ago. But if its over 50 I'll play. And the chance of a full month without catching a few semi warm days is slim

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
In college, played twilight in VA beach/Chesapeake area for free, a lot. The pro shop guys would be like "yeah, go ahead. You wont be out there long."

Country469

I walk for the most part so its just a hoodie and pants and ****. I made my first eagle as a kid using an iced over pond. people who grow up playing hockey on the lake for fun dont mind winter golf. these dude down here just **** their sisters all winter

Joker

by the way UPS lied to me. no 221 yet. they are sitting in KS cause of the storm the other day. fix it primo

Joker

it could always be worse. my buddy had his shipped to my house and they ****ed up the lie adjustments on them. gotta send them back to get fixed

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Had to basically go to a feeling that i was holding the club straight back in my backswing. Hit a few 8i 170-180. Not supposed to be that way.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Went to PGA Tour Superstore on Saturday to get a grip put on my 3 wood. There were like 40 people waiting in line. Dude gripped it up and said just head on out and don’t worry about the ticket. LOL. It was the same dude that cut my wedges too short.