Goff Thread

Country469

I'm getting in 9 before the kids soccer game at 5:30, thankfully its at the school across the street from the course on the road

Country469

man I walked 18 down in greensboro two weeks ago and its flat there and that **** with a push cart is a breeze

mountains make **** hard. shoes really matter

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I sold my pushcart for $100 to some old dude down here. He belongs to a super nice and expensive club and is buying stuff off Craigslist. I respect that.

Joker

i got my robocart so it was just walking, still hurts

my buddy has the same robocart. he drove it into a ditch yesterday

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Shot a 69 on a par 62 executive course. Actually played pretty well too. 2 birdies in the first 4 holes. No double bogeys either. It was so windy my range finder blew off the cart onto the cart path. Now it looks fogged up inside.

hrdchrgin13

After probably only losing to my golf homie 10 times last year, I’ve started the year 0-3. I’m coming outside to in with my driver, blocking out my irons.

Golf is hard

Joker

Shot a 69 on a par 62 executive course. Actually played pretty well too. 2 birdies in the first 4 holes. No double bogeys either. It was so windy my range finder blew off the cart onto the cart path. Now it looks fogged up inside.
i saw it on the grint. it was a rollercoaster as i went through it

69 - nice
4250 yards - wtf
Riviera - what were you doing in CA and how did you get on there? why did you play the front tee?
par 62 - wtf

nam2212

Dr. Nick
LOL. Yeah. It was about the only place that had an open tee time. I found out why when I got there. It was a goat track. Half of it was surrounded by mobile homes. Don’t get me wrong they are probably still $400K mobile homes but mobile homes none the less. Greens were awful but almost everything was reachable in one. Even the one par 5 I had a 7 iron into the green for my second shot.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
And the coed softball I have been playing has really ****ed my golf swing. Everything is a pull draw except for the driver. I think that is because the Ventus doesn’t allow me to draw the ball.