Goff Thread

Country469

draggin junior out for 9 holes today cuz he's on spring break and his ma is threatening to castrate him is he stays inside all day again

hrdchrgin13

One of the courses we play at started a weekly par 3 Thursday tournament last week. Gonna try to play it tomorrow but looking like it’s going to be lil moist

hrdchrgin13

You guys play more golf than I but it seems alright enough m. 2 man scramble show up between 4:30-6:00 get paired with a group and go play

Country469

I've had some really ****ty partners before but I've never been stuck with someone who wasn't real cool at something like that

hrdchrgin13

I thought it was blind draw but you gotta bring a partner. My partner bailed on me, so I picked up with one of my in-laws. He’s better than me so it sucks to be him

hrdchrgin13

Me and my brother shot +8, he hasn’t played in a minute.

Nephew and his homie got drunk and shot an 18

Nephews homie had some of them Polara balls that fly straight. Bastards will do a wiggle and fly straight

hrdchrgin13

My inlaw might have fixed my swing.

He said I am striking the ball where I should with the club.

But anyway I wasn’t feeling it but when I address the ball I was cocking my right hip in ever so slightly

chile

Bad Ape
just got back from GA...played a few courses...nothing spectacular. Jekyll Island, Crosswinds in Savannah and the base course on Ft Stewart. was hoping to play Harbour Town but it was closed for the RBC Heritage prep.

hrdchrgin13

Local cow pasture ****ed their greens up, already ****ty but they punched and sanded them now it’s half beach half row cropped. We more or less quit putting. Couldn’t get a roll or a read so we said **** it 2 putt max on the bull****

I scooped up one of those Dixon earth balls in the $1 bucket at the clubhouse. Never seent one before

Joker

Everything around here getting punched the last couple weeks or in the next couple weeks. It's a pain in the ass