Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played like crap on the front and somehow turned it around on the back this weekend. Hit a lot of fairways but missed a LOT of shortish putts.

Joker

Played good on Thursday and Saturday, knocked my handicap down to a new low at 4.5. Two man Chapman Scotch tourney yesterday was meh, we couldn't make any putts.

Country469

I need mine for a few bunker shots and some really elevated greens here but I could get away with it. When i travel to flatter places I'll swap a wedge for a fairway wood

Country469

I'm playing in a singles event sat at a Pete Dye course that usually butt ****s me but this time we're playing the 6500 tees instead of 7K so Im more confident

hrdchrgin13

Last year they put the tees wayyyyy back and made the course significantly hrder.

#1 tee box is right behind the clubhouse with houses down the right side and with everyone waiting to tee off it’s like a PGA tour crowd.

Maximum rustle

Country469

I once got away with jerking off in the women's locker room as the cheerleaders undressed and changed back from practice. I hid in a shower stall with a curtain behind me. I was so proud and knew exactly which ones had what. I went out to the golf course that day and shot my best score ever, brought the card to show my dad and he beat my ass with jumper cables.

Joker

Ehh that’s not bad. Try playing in a playoff in your courses Calcutta and everyone is following in carts

we did that a couple years ago in the club championship. there was a tie for the championship flight and we all drove up #1 with them in carts

nam2212

Dr. Nick
we did that a couple years ago in the club championship. there was a tie for the championship flight and we all drove up #1 with them in carts
When I was working at the country club in high school and college this is when the cart boys would start slamming beers that we had collected from coolers all day during the member/ guest or club championship.

chile

Bad Ape
i really liked the AVX but having to pay for a few dozen wasn't so likeable. i have relegated myself to maxfli tours for my regular rounds and i might splurge on some TP5X's on a "competitive" round.

Country469

yeah I charge $20 head plus the cost of golf. Trophy costs, got a couple gift certs donated for gross and net winners. Will be a quick $600 donation to challenger league. Much much easier than running a scramble.