Goff Thread

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I don't guess I'll ever get to a point where it would be worth it for me to get fit. The only thing I've bought new was the M2 and it was 3 yrs old at that point. I need to get to the range more, it's just miserable thinking about being out there banging balls in this weather.

Country469

I do and I still can't fathom going in there and them telling me I need 3k worth of **** to drop from an 8 HC to a 5

Primo

fat and famous pablo
we have a 2 day four man this weekend...Calcutta....whole thing.

should be a lot of cheating and sandbagging going on.

I had 6 birdies last night....dont ask me what I did on any of the other 12 holes

hedge

life takes guts
We have our 6/6/6 this weekend. We should be the top team in the second flight or worst in the first flight.

hedge

life takes guts
My course must get a good deal on Cleveland clubs. He just got a shipment of wedges, putters and drivers in. One of the frontline putters might work it’s way into my bag

Country469

My course must get a good deal on Cleveland clubs. He just got a shipment of wedges, putters and drivers in. One of the frontline putters might work it’s way into my bag

we stock that **** too and its pretty affordable for the performance imo at full price, let alone sales.

Country469

I need one more guy for Aug 22, tobacco road down near pinehust. now super far from your brother @huzzdog

may stop and kick stretch's ass on the way down friday, not golf related tho