Goff Thread

Country469

3 shafts coming. I'll do nothing but hit all 3 and choose the one I think is the best based on nothing but gut instinct

Country469

Mint Kuro Kage Tini Silver 60 X-Flex Driver Shaft 44.25” with Ping G400 Adapter

Project X Evenflow Riptide Driver Shaft w/Tip & Grip Choose Weight & Flex - NEW

Matrix Ozik 6Q3 Red Tie X-Stiff Flex Graphite Driver Shaft w/ Name Brand Adapter

nam2212

Dr. Nick
You like the mid launch shafts it seems. I have never tried the Riptide but have had both of the others before. Both good shaft. I still have the red tie in my hybrid. Those Matrix shafts were $400 when they first came out and can be had for $25 now. I had a Callaway FT Tour with a red tie when they were still super expensive that I found mismarked at Edwin Watts. That thing was a rocket launcher.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Joker said someone he knew was thinking about trying it out. I've got my eye on a mid-mallet that is toe balanced. I know a guy that landed one of the cobra supersport35s. He said that thing is legit.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
2 different things, yes. I know there are a ton of milled putters out there. Joker said a guy he knows was going to try his hand with a CNC machine to make some putters. I was trying to get one of those.

Separately, a person I know bought the cobra 3D printed putter. According to him, it's legit.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Which one are you considering? My wife got me a Kingston as a graduation present a few years back. They are much more expensive now than they were then.

Joker

2 different things, yes. I know there are a ton of milled putters out there. Joker said a guy he knows was going to try his hand with a CNC machine to make some putters. I was trying to get one of those.

Separately, a person I know bought the cobra 3D printed putter. According to him, it's legit.

he hasn't started yet

nam2212

Dr. Nick
If I ever am back in the office we have a bunch of CNC machines in the shop. Those dudes make belt buckles and stuff with scrap. I wonder if I could talk one into making an Anser style head. I think we have multiple types of SS, titanium, PEEK and cobalt chrome. Additive titanium too but that would probably cost $10K worth of material

hedge

life takes guts
Cleveland zip core wedges can be had for under $100/club. Is it worth it to spend more for Vokeya?