Goff Thread

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
No, just my local course that I've adopted as my home course this year. It's close by but small so I never considered playing there until covid year

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I basically only left my house this year for golf and a couple road trips. A course right down the road was nice to have and not crowded

Country469

yeah that and the jordans in certain color ways. But like really when i see a dude out there in J's on the course its like **** are you trying so hard for guy

ntz

tricknollegy
i was hitting yesterday and it started to snow

giphy.gif

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Super bright greenish ones? Yes. You paid for shipping only though, right? You still wear them? I actually got them in that trading group on golfwrx. Some dude found them in SC and shipped them to me.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Super bright greenish ones? Yes. You paid for shipping only though, right? You still wear them? I actually got them in that trading group on golfwrx. Some dude found them in SC and shipped them to me.
That's the ones. Yeah, I just paid shipping. I wore them a couple of times this year, but bought some FJ flex to replace them.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
That's the ones. Yeah, I just paid shipping. I wore them a couple of times this year, but bought some FJ flex to replace them.
Unfortunately golfwrx banned the trading of the shoes so it went to a groupme app. Too many dip****s said they wanted shoes so I picked them up then I never heard from them again. It was cool while it lasted. $25 shoes and $7 flat rate shipping would get you a pair of $120-$200 Nikes. I had way too many pairs

Country469

Unfortunately golfwrx banned the trading of the shoes so it went to a groupme app. Too many dip****s said they wanted shoes so I picked them up then I never heard from them again. It was cool while it lasted. $25 shoes and $7 flat rate shipping would get you a pair of $120-$200 Nikes. I had way too many pairs

I did this with regular kicks and before I got married I had about 100 unopened pairs of shoes. I sold off about 70 pair to pay for honeymoon

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Yes. They are the boutique putter and putter cover company. There are half a dozen of these super trendy golf companies now. I think they are ridiculous but there are thousands of people out there buying it.

Country469

Tyson Lamb makes some great stuff. Investment type ****.

guys who can't break 100 having a $500 anser style putter is too rich for me

especially when WS makes great flat sticks for $99 and wont anyone else have one

nam2212

Dr. Nick
With that in mind....I sold that Odyssey putter cover they sent to me for $125 within 2 minutes of posting it on golfwrx. I should have asked for $250 and just seen what happened. I thought I might get $50 for it but set a high anchor price.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I've tried my hand at it a couple of times to try and flip the stuff. I gamed and won a special cover and flipped it. That culture is just too much for me.