Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Tyson Lamb makes some great stuff. Investment type ****.

guys who can't break 100 having a $500 anser style putter is too rich for me

especially when WS makes great flat sticks for $99 and wont anyone else have one
Olsen is charging $1500 each and sells out in minutes.

Country469

Joker did a killer job with his black shaft too.

I'm like 3.5 months out on a putter if I don't buy that sun mountain push cart bag

nam2212

Dr. Nick
My wife got me that custom putter as a gift so I don't think I will ever replace it. I do have that Wilson Staff putter and picked up an Edel E3 2 days ago to screw around with in my office.

Country469

my wife had a custom mallet cover made by geagolf and she used his little hat from the day he was born. Also have a driver head cover made from a pair of ND game used gold pants.

I dont use either on the course because Im a hot head and i get high and forget and lose **** all the time

nam2212

Dr. Nick
The headcover that came with my Kingston fell off when I was playing golf at my parents country club this summer. I backtracked for 30 minutes to find that thing.

ntz

tricknollegy
someone turned in my basic ass stroke lab cover and i was like thank you lord almighty.

i didn't even care that much about it, but the fact that someone turned it in felt like a huge win

Country469

this ******* we used to play with found a range finder at the range and sold it on ebay, I hope the golf gods punish him forever.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
someone turned in my basic ass stroke lab cover and i was like thank you lord almighty.

i didn't even care that much about it, but the fact that someone turned it in felt like a huge win
I learned my lesson in high school about returning stuff. There was a Never Compromise Voodoo putter that had been in the lost and found for a couple weeks when I grabbed it. That was the rule for the cart staff and the lost and found. I was on the course playing with a member and my assistant pro rolled up in a cart and grabbed it out of my bag and drove off. The owner had showed up looking for it. I used the members putter the rest of the round. The head pro changed it to 60 days in the lost and found after that.

ntz

tricknollegy
i'm always torn when i find clubs, to turn them in or leave them where they are

if it was me i would just want people to leave it, i'll come get it

but then someone might swipe it.

idk man, i just don't know

Country469

damn

not quite as bad, but I had been saying I was gonna buy a new 54 for a while. We get to the first green, sparkly new vokey 54. turned that in. Dont need that smoke.

Country469

i'm always torn when i find clubs, to turn them in or leave them where they are

if it was me i would just want people to leave it, i'll come get it

but then someone might swipe it.

idk man, i just don't know

if you leave it.......it could get left out in weather, or ran over by a mower the next morning.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I have turned in half a dozen wedges over the years. I even found a stack of Montblanc pens in a golf cart. I handed them things out to the cart boys that were washing carts with me. YEARS later I was writing a check for an engagement ring and the jeweler complimented me on the pen. He told me it was worth $250. It had been in my glove box for years and I had no idea it was something special

nam2212

Dr. Nick
We used to try to talk the cart girls into leaving the beer cart unlocked when they left for the evening. We were about 10% successful.

Country469

couple times a year I throw a dozen balls of their choice on my account for the cart dudes at my CC. They hustle for me. Dudes will drive out and get my push cart and have it ready if I want.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
The ultimate was the $100 tip. I got it twice. One from a random member that I rarely even interacted with. The other was from the member that we busted getting a BJ from the cart girl. That dude took care of business from that day on. Left beer in the cart cooler for us, tipped us all the time, even hooked it up when my Explorer needed new tires.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
That country club job in high school/ college was the most fun I have ever had in my life. Constant hijinks and playing golf 5-6 times a week for free.

Country469

I thought about it when they said they had a few PT spots to fill for free golf. Praying minor league baseball is back in 2021 and then we I can have access to two other courses for free again as well as my CC (players and staff get to play, in trade for a box all year)

hrdchrgin13

We found an iPhone on the tee box the other day, nephew scooped it up. I couldn’t talk them into trying to unlock and look for noods

Guy come up asking if we found one and gave us a beer for picking it up

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i leave my rangefinder on teeboxes all the time. luckily i either remember and go back or the people behind me have been honest. i've probably left it behind about 100 times. i just shoot the distance and toss it on the ground and forget