Goff Thread

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
A course really close to me advertised a $90 membership for next year as a 25 year anniversary. It's a pretty crappy course but I signed up. Unlimited golf for 90 bucks was too hard to pass up. Only restriction is after 11am on weekends. I'll probably take my oldest there a couple times a week and still go to our other courses

hedge

life takes guts
We pay $1600 for a family membership w/ cart.

my wife is joining another league at a course two towns over

p17

It was a really nice course when I was a teenager, I used to play it a lot with a friend that lived nearby. They have newer ownership so hopefully they turn it around

p17

This $90 deal still makes people pay a cart fee. But I was assured walkers won't have to pay any extra fee

Country469

mine went up to $60/month for under 40 year old this year. I can add the rest of the family for $77/month.

Pool/golf for the whole fam is 140 if we wanted to go that route but the gym pool is closer and nicer.

Country469

This $90 deal still makes people pay a cart fee. But I was assured walkers won't have to pay any extra fee

the first time I showed up at high end CC here to visit a friend and they wanted me to pa a $25 trail fee to walk I about **** myself.

Joker

the 2 westminster courses are $2000 for unlimited golf on weekdays, $2500 if you want to include weekends

p17

I think I might drop 3w this year and go with a 5w. Suggestions?

I probably used my 3w a total of five times this year. Going into most par 5s it would be too much length so I'd lay up. Off the tee I'm just as accurate with my driver so I'd just hit that

hedge

life takes guts
I’ve been doing the swing speed training modules. Idk if it’s working since I don’t have a radar

hrdchrgin13

Course I been playing is giving away a membership, just put your name and number on the receipt and drop it in the box. I asked the club house girl to print me some extra receipts

she ain’t do it tho, farking ****

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I was off all week and it was nice enough to play only 2 of the days. First day I waited too late and there were no tee times anywhere close. Got a time the next day and had a good day on the course. Took my 5 year old to give my wife a break. Played much better than expected. Hit fairways but missed most of the greens. Fortunately I worked for about 30 minutes on a high flop shot that stops really quickly while we waited to tee off. It came in handy and I saved par a lot. Also had an eagle with a hit and hope 50 footer that happened to smash into the flagstick and drop.

chile

Bad Ape
i haven't played in 3 weeks...i don't think my game will be any worse for wear when i can finally play again