Goff Thread

Country469

I get pissed when I lose the green repair tool with the magnet club merker for $4.75 like 4x a year. IDK htf it happens either.

chile

Bad Ape
me either.. but i also lost 4 56 degree vokeys last year. i know how that happens

yeah, how in TF does that happen? then again, i came up on a green with 2 brand new pm grind wedges on it one sunday...the guy had bought them THAT morning...he's lucky they were RH

Country469

My one buddy leaves his clubs all the ****ing time, because he rides but likes to walk the last 50 yards of the hole.

huzz throws his in ponds

huzzdog

retired
yeah, how in TF does that happen? then again, i came up on a green with 2 brand new pm grind wedges on it one sunday...the guy had bought them THAT morning...he's lucky they were RH
about every third round i leave with one eye open. that's how they disappear

Joker

mHGt2CU.jpg

Made these from pins

Country469

I get a logo ball from every new course I play. I think I have around 100 or so right now and growing. Buying new displays is like a challenge.

Country469

yeah $35 to play today means its like a 2-2.5/5 star type place. the kind of place most of us play for the majority of our rounds.

I gotta book room down in southern pines for the 19th, going to be there all weekend.

ntz

tricknollegy
Do any other companies that are primarily known for not making sports goods make sporting goods

ntz

tricknollegy
Do they make them or buy them and slap their label on them or have someone make them like costco