Goff Thread

ntz

tricknollegy
I went and hit some balls. It’s 35 degrees out. I’m not going to form an opinion yet

it felt very stiff, but I was also very stiff

hedge

life takes guts
Played 9 holes Saturday afternoon and 3 this afternoon with the kids. I actually compressed a few balls tonight, so that was cool

Country469

I'm playing again this afternoon for 3 days in a row. yesterday was nice to have a couple drinks and have the entire fam jam on the course.

Joker

Played really bad on Saturday. I was behind or underneath or next a tree on most of the holes. So many punch shots

Country469

Saturday was slow af and 2 old men were fishing for balls on 18, which is a par 3, and was backed up 3 groups deep. Picture taken and emailed to club house like wtf is this ****.

Joker

You gotta expect **** like that on a Saturday.

I expect a 5 hour round on weekends. We watched these guys **** around on the tee while we were on the green. Then they hit their shots into the water, drove up 30 yards to deal with the cart girl for 5 minutes. Then went and dropped and chunked it around another 10 minutes.

Country469

If you don't point out **** like that it never changes imo. The course was big on "email in everything you see this year" we emphasizing pace of play blah blah

huzzdog

retired
our problem up here is that the golf course is still way understaffed. we don't have enough people to sanitize carts or fill water and pick up trash.. let alone ranger.

huzzdog

retired
i agree. it's public. the title says country club but it's not really. it's a bar and a golf course with a decent practice facility and some degenerates who play poker 3 times a week

Country469

We've been bought at sold 3x in the past 8 years, new ownership group is great and going places and its improving. But damn lets stop calling ourselves a plantation and a CC when it costs me $75/month for the family to play golf ****.