Goff Thread

huzzdog

retired
we have had the same owner for a long time.. pro's turnover almost yearly. our owner is more of a real estate developer but he does love to play golf so he takes care of the place. the superintendent is new this year.. the old guy was too busy with other things.. so it remains to be seen how the conditions are affected. i don't think the greens have even been mowed yet

Country469

our is the opposite. Pro and Super been here forever and finally getting someone who will back them. In the last 5 years we've doubled the course quality and only raised prices like 10%

huzzdog

retired
the super had been there forever.. his lead assistant took the job so i hope it's the same quality. he was busy doing so many residential properties he no longer needed the business.

hedge

life takes guts
I just don’t play if the course is packed, which it rarely is. We maybe waiting a total of 10 minutes on Saturday afternoon

Country469

april - may here and then sept - oct the courses stay packed on the weekend 24/7. Its the best time of year to be out.

chile

Bad Ape
i grabbed a 58 and i am swinging it well enough....for now. need to replace my cbx wedges with jaws now. can't have them all mixed up.

Country469

I had 4 3jacks last night to putt me at +6, greens got punched last week so still hard to putt. Was real happy winnng the net money and putting out to a 79. Last two rounds without a penalty stroke was big, starting to round into form.

Country469

We do not play for more than $1/stroke at the end of the day, and you dont pay out until you owe enough for a cart fee, but its enough to get the heart going and keep everyone honest

hedge

life takes guts
I need a 51, my aw is 46 and my next wedge is 56.

I don’t actually need any of that, but saying need makes me feel better about my game

that gapping is throwing off your game. You need to get that wedge ASAP

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I have been looking at new wedges for no other reason than I want them. Looking for MD4 or Jaws but they never have the 54/58 in the grind I am looking for. I got those new Staff irons gripped up last night. Hoping to get out Friday afternoon and play.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I also need a 56 and 60 wedge since the gapping is off with this new F5 irons. Looks like I will be hitting up CPO

chile

Bad Ape
was gonna go play but the course is ****ing packed. the first tee had a 5some on it and 6 carts waiting...

ntz

tricknollegy
I know I’m just like the rest of these fucks that picked up golf through covid and now all the courses are packed making it miserable to play, but fuck them, go back to the office so I can play since I don’t have to go to the office

Country469

join a private track

I'm playing the 2nd course this sunday later and just streaming the masters in the cart via hulu

Joker

Just call me Bryson

XKRElUC.jpg