The Vice

things I don’t like

The mustard glove
The gold balls
The red/blue drip balls
The papaya glove
The beanies
The crew necks
The gold balls are very disrespectful. I wouldn’t have bought them had I known they were actually gold colored.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
My guess is not very long. I looked on eBay when hedge said they were hard to find. Someone is selling the gold model for $19 a sleeve on there. He has already sold over 90 sleeves. There were like 50 dozen at Target the other night. If it wasn’t too much trouble I would be selling on there too.

hedge

life takes guts
My guess is not very long. I looked on eBay when hedge said they were hard to find. Someone is selling the gold model for $19 a sleeve on there. He has already sold over 90 sleeves. There were like 50 dozen at Target the other night. If it wasn’t too much trouble I would be selling on there too.

I meant they were hard to find in the rough

Country469

I change back and fourth based on the conditties and type of green in play pro v or x

left dash is legit too but harder to find

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I play whatever happens to be in the bag. I have a stack of boxes of balls in the trunk. Just grab whatever is on top.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I find balls out on the course all the time. If it isn’t a top tier ball I leave them in the cart. Let someone else use them.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
First round I played here in Naples was with 3 old dudes I was paired up with. I pushed a drive a little right close to a pond. I jumped down and started walking the shore to find golf balls. One of them walked over and said I can’t do that in SWFL or I will lose my leg to a gator.

ntz

tricknollegy
i went down to my friends place for a quick out of town golf trip this weekend

7 hour drive took 12 hours, get to his house the power is out because of the storm, comes back on later

had 10am saturday tee time, woke up to his hot water heater at his house leaking, got someone out there to change it on a saturday, but pushed tee time back to 3pm

driving to tee time hit a deer trying to cross the road. damaged the car, killed the deer, still could drive, call insurance on the way there

play worst round of life

wake up at 5 am to hustle back home before the hurricane hits

very relaxing

hrdchrgin13

Golf homie couldn’t play Saturday and I couldn’t play Sunday so I went and hacked it up Saturday

played okay, spent some time on some par 3s rippin and chippin