Gonna swing my Enhanced tonight...

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
My gamer took a **** and had to be sent in to Worth, so I'm gonna swing my Enhanced and see how she does. I'm hoping for big things.:)

fast.blue

Panty Dropping Shots
With the cooler temps out here today the ball should fly nice off it. 100 degrees yesterday 60 today.. wtf.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Wow, really good pop from this. Homer, triple, single...granted it was chilly(60*), but still. I'm sorry I never swung this in games before. I've always favored shorter barreled bats...so I may be moving back to Combats now. What's the barrel length on the Spike Baker?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Spike is 13.5 I think...but yeah, the Enhanced is no joke. If you really want to try a short barrel, get an OGSB or a PM Virus.

whogotz

dilligaf?
I loved mine while I had it...very underrated bat...until someone hears that CRACK and the ball is sizzling to the outfield

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Spike is 13.5 I think...but yeah, the Enhanced is no joke. If you really want to try a short barrel, get an OGSB or a PM Virus.

Yep, the PM Virus is the short-barrel to get, IMHO (I've owned all of them). However, I can't pick my PMV back up after swinging my Baker. Though the way I've been hitting with my AV in my ASA league has me thinking that maybe I should take mine off the market and start swinging it again.

I used to have a PM Virus...I hit some nice shots with it.

Hit my first (and only) OTF HR with it last year. Went over a 305' fence that is 15' tall. What ounce do you swing :D?

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
Did someone say PM VIrus

Yes. Yes, they did :D:D.