Buyer Beware gonnabgoodsmday is NOT GTG

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
He accepted a deal and 20min later after I gave him my personal information he chose to reply with "too late you had your chance" as far as I'm concerned that is not gtg and is very shady. Buyer beware! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
Yeah I wanted to tell him to take his **** to craigslist with that kind of attitude. I wonder how he can possibly think that's gtg!!!

gonnabgoodsmday

Addicted to Softballfans
Raiderfan81 said:
gonnabgoodsmday said:
Raiderfan81 said:
gonnabgoodsmday said:
Raiderfan81 said:
gonnabgoodsmday said:
Raiderfan81 said:
gonnabgoodsmday said:
Raiderfan81 said:
gonnabgoodsmday said:
Raiderfan81 said:
Would you think about selling? Lmk
I am working on a 3 way trade for a booger if i sell you would be 3rd in line

okay lmk I guess
k

i see you posted a price...would ya take $115?
G
yes
Send me the money as a gift or add 5.00 for pp fees
sorry I won't send gifts unless you ship first. Been burned on this site before and I just won't take the risk. My offer of $115 stands but that's the highest I'll go. Sorry bro
Give me your address
I need your address you know you were third in line.
oh my goodness been trying to log in for over an hour....

My addy is

UOTE]
to late you had your chance

WTF that's not how we operate on this board...you should read the selling practices before you sell anything again....bad feedback will be left
We were pming each other back within a min or two with no delay when he didn't give me his address right back he was passed over

Last edited:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
right back or not... a deal is a deal. Did you do this to the two people you 'skipped' over.

looks to me ya'll were working out a deal and you sold it out from under him.

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
I still can't beleive you think this is gtg! Don't go posting my addy on here! I bet you still haven't read the board
rules. When you say give me your addy you have accepted the deal! Let me guess when you ask your wife
a question you count to five and then answer for her huh?!?

whatsaHR?

Addicted to Softballfans
Reads as if the deal was in process but not confirmed. No where does it say it was. Are there other/different pms that have it saying confirmed?

Balls Deep

Donkey Punch Power Hour
Just saying, but If I accepted a deal with some one and I didn't hear back from them right away. I would still wait a day or so. The next person would be next in line if it falls through. It sux but thats what I've always done. Just my .02.

whatsaHR?

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the problems in this is that gonnabgoodsmday did say that others were in line ahead of him. Another thing is that it kind of reads as if there was still some negotiating going on regarding paypal fees/gift/offer of 115. To me that sounds like nothing has been finalized.

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
Gee some of us have jobs and class. GFY. You were in the wrong by agreeing to the deal and asking for my shipping info and not following thru. That is bad selling practice so it is bing documented. By posting a price on your thread you also implied the other people were contacted and said no. You havent displayed anything GTG yet.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Now you get right back to answer if you would of got back that fast you would have your mutant

Remove his address, geez. (edit, done.)
Why would you ask for his address if the deal wasn't done? That makes no sense. At that point, you are saying 'let me know where to ship the bat'.

whatsaHR?

Addicted to Softballfans
Raider, take this as a lesson learned and make sure that you confirm that a deal is set in the future. You are out nothing but seem to be pretty pissed about it. I can understand that we want to know that when we are dealing that things will work out but in this case, it reads like nothing was confirmed. Next time, gonnabgoodsmday, let people know that you are going to move on at a certain point instead of letting them think they were still in the dealing phase.

gonnabgoodsmday

Addicted to Softballfans
If you are working on a deal pming each other with a answer within a min and then they don't reply knowing there are other people ahead of them. Then i think they don't want the bat. It went to the next person

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
If I am in the works with anybody and I give them a choice like I did here (ship first or pay the fees) and they ask for my addy that implies they have chosen to ship first. It also means the deal is confirmed, why else would he need my addy?

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
If you are working on a deal pming each other with a answer within a min and then they don't reply knowing there are other people ahead of them. Then i think they don't want the bat. It went to the next person

so when you are on the phone and the call end abruptly do you think they don't want to talk to you? As opposed to some sort of accident or some more important issue has come up.

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
Also I better never be in line when a deal is being made....talk to them first then deal with me. Another reason you are NGTG

Balls Deep

Donkey Punch Power Hour
If there were people ahead of him then really he should have never been replied to til the other deals fell through.

whatsaHR?

Addicted to Softballfans

Maybe an idea but next time be clearer with the order and if other deals are pendng ahead of someone.

Secondly, maybe a couple of minutes is a pretty short time span to wait. People work, study or have real lives away from the board. Or let them know that you are looking to close the deal asap. Then they know its now or never, so to say.

Lastly, be careful with your wording bro, you saying "It went to the next person" could imply that you went with the next offer, not an offer from the people ahead of raider. In that scenario, raider has more of a right to be pissed.

gonnabgoodsmday

Addicted to Softballfans
oh my goodness been trying to log in for over an hour.... This pm was posted after the bat was sold and i think he did this just to cause trouble. He was trying to wait me out to get a lower price. In my opinion

hedge

life takes guts
I read it as you were third in line for the bat. Sure it sucks losing out on a deal, but nothing you can do about it now. IMO NOT GTG is not needed here, maybe buyer beward instead.