Buyer Beware gonnabgoodsmday is NOT GTG

Balls Deep

Donkey Punch Power Hour
I read it as you were third in line for the bat. Sure it sucks losing out on a deal, but nothing you can do about it now. IMO NOT GTG is not needed here, maybe buyer beward instead.

I agree with this since no money/item was lost.

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
oh my goodness been trying to log in for over an hour.... This pm was posted after the bat was sold and i think he did this just to cause trouble. He was trying to wait me out to get a lower price. In my opinion

gtg board members don't do that, there isn't anything gtg with what you did

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
oh my goodness been trying to log in for over an hour.... This pm was posted after the bat was sold and i think he did this just to cause trouble. He was trying to wait me out to get a lower price. In my opinion

From what I know of Matt, I think he would have offered you what he was willing to pay and put it in your court to say 'yes' or 'no'.

Balls Deep

Donkey Punch Power Hour
Moraly it is not g2g. But if we were looking at morals most on here would be sol. :) I think it should still be buyer beware though.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
If you are working on a deal pming each other with a answer within a min and then they don't reply knowing there are other people ahead of them. Then i think they don't want the bat. It went to the next person

how many minutes/hours did you give him to respond? i've had many deals where i've been in your situation but i have NEVER moved on to the next guy without giving a full day

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
If you are working on a deal pming each other with a answer within a min and then they don't reply knowing there are other people ahead of them. Then i think they don't want the bat. It went to the next person

If I am at my desk replying asap but suddenly have to take a **** it may take a minute to get back to you. He told you $115 was the most and to let him know (lmk). You replied requesting his address. That is agreeing to the deal. Just admit you got either a higher offer or somebody that would send as gift and took it. You are NGTG in my book, this thread should stay and this is not the bay so GTFO

ENVY

Well he did say " ok send me the money" in that since he was gonna screw over two people anyway because whichever of the 3 sent the money first was gonna get the bat and 2 people were gonna be left out, so in my opinion its ngtg.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
If I am at my desk replying asap but suddenly have to take a **** it may take a minute to get back to you. He told you $115 was the most and to let him know (lmk). You replied requesting his address. That is agreeing to the deal. Just admit you got either a higher offer or somebody that would send as gift and took it. You are NGTG in my book, this thread should stay and this is not the bay so GTFO

agree d