Good or DB move?

trip

stfu
dupe account having, admitted shaved bat using, douchebag, asks if a douchebag move is a douchebag move

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Why can't we make jokes with the umpire? Hell, when I catch I make jokes with the batters too. There is little else to do save for a possible play at the plate. I play catcher loose as a goose.
But I am not gonna interfere with the batter. Whatever level, sure there are tricks to the game, but making a guy second guess swinging a bat so he doesn't brain you is actually kinda ****ty. Plus, he might brain you.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
This "catchers box" where does it line up exactly? Honest question.
There was no chance of me interfering with the swing since I'm already back in position as the ball is being released.

Well i most likely won't catch again for a year or so, I'll try to keep my DB-ness over at 3rd. (Now I'm trying to think of what I do over there that might be DBish... I'm 99% there is something. Once a DB always a DB)

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
There is always standing on 3B when the runner is coming around even when you are not getting a throw. Don't lose hope.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
dupe account having, admitted shaved bat using, douchebag, asks if a douchebag move is a douchebag move

I have freely admitted using a shaved bat before and will always admit that. I'm not gonna lie like tons and tons of people and say I haven't. But people learn from their mistakes my friend.
As far as Dupe accounts.... Um huh? I had HRSman years ago when I worked for HRS....

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
so he was 100% correct

Didn't say he wasn 't correct. Idk if having accounts years ago (with gtg feedback and no bad deals btw) should be criticized exactly?
And I live in North Texas.... Everyone has swung glass at one time or another, if they tell you otherwise they are lying. I've always been a guy who an open door and told the truth, I honestly thinks it's stupid to hate on someone after they admit they were srong

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Says the biggest douch in the board.
I come to this board to have fun, have not ever sold a shaved bat, changed names 4 yrs ago when I left the company.... Now show the keyboard up your ass forum ****

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I mean really do you even play softball, you haven't said anything useful ever. You "witty" come backs and sarcastic remarks are no help to anyone. It's not even funny... It's just kinda sad. I'm sure there are cheetos all over your keyboard as you type all of this. Tell your mom to by you some more Big Red and red I'll for you WoW marathon that you got coming up ok... Ok

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Please excuse the Messages intended for Joker. I'm sure you can all be entertained by his next vagina reference

Joker

why excuse them? it shows how much of a ***** you really are swinging and selling shaved bats

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
that was a mouthful but you're used to that

Man you must have all these written down somewhere.

And seriously... You still use gay jokes? It's 2014 man, we got gay in the NFl! Hell there are full gay leagues, I'm sure some of those guys/gals might want to come to SBF... Your not very welcoming.