Good or DB move?

bartxe

1st base coach
He is right about the gay jokes. I don't think they even pull those out in middle school anymore. Kinda lazy...

Joker

a cheating ***** who swings shaved bats has a vagina and i think **** is more appropriate than douchebag. that starts with a c and rhymes with punt

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
rule has already been cited. the catcher must be in the catcher box

i'm starting to think you're a queer not a douchebag

so he was 100% correct

you change names cause you were selling your shaved bats cheater *****?

no i can keep calling you a cheating *****, cause you are a cheating *****

i guess queer isn't correct since you do have a vagina

now it seems like your vagina is leaking

that was a mouthful but you're used to that

why excuse them? it shows how much of a ***** you really are swinging and selling shaved bats

well when i'm talking a man with a vagina its appropriate

you're scared of vaginas, i'll go back to queer now

^^^Please read your quote in my signature.

OP...yes, as everyone has already told you...complete DB...about as bad as ^^^

Joker

yea taking a brag post about a guy being a douchebag off topic is just horrible, way worse than following me around into a bad deal thread and trying to talk ****. enjoy my nutsack

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
^^^Only place I know how to hang from...just trying to help your post count...you're welcome.

tripod

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to be a thread hijacker here, but as a pitch I always like to see my catcher talking and kidding with the umps and the batters. Worse thing for a pitch is for the catcher to be rude to the ump or try to argue a ball/strike and me have to pitch down a pipe the rest of the game.

As for everything else, DB move, just be glad no one else was a bigger douche and hit you with the bat.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Didn't say he wasn 't correct. Idk if having accounts years ago (with gtg feedback and no bad deals btw) should be criticized exactly?
And I live in North Texas.... Everyone has swung glass at one time or another, if they tell you otherwise they are lying. I've always been a guy who an open door and told the truth, I honestly thinks it's stupid to hate on someone after they admit they were srong

No, EVERYONE hasn't swung dirty. Only cheating ****s who swing dirty say that.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Not to be a thread hijacker here, but as a pitch I always like to see my catcher talking and kidding with the umps and the batters. Worse thing for a pitch is for the catcher to be rude to the ump or try to argue a ball/strike and me have to pitch down a pipe the rest of the game.

As for everything else, DB move, just be glad no one else was a bigger douche and hit you with the bat.

Being friendly with the ump is part of playing smart. Arguing or criticizing the ump is like talking down to your waiter before you get your food, plain stupid.

MichelleG

Addicted to Softballfans
Can we stop saying that douchbags have a vagina? It makes those of us who actually have one feel bad. ijs ;) :D

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i hate when i see a slowpitch catcher close to a batter. or the ones who like to reach in and catch most of the pitches in the air. one of our old catchers used to do this and he got smacked right in the temple on a backswing. he got a nasty concussion. now his wife makes him wear a helmet when he catches.

with that said, i think what the OP did was gtg

Last edited:

SDMike

Addicted to Softballfans
This "catchers box" where does it line up exactly? Honest question.
There was no chance of me interfering with the swing since I'm already back in position as the ball is being released.

Well i most likely won't catch again for a year or so, I'll try to keep my DB-ness over at 3rd. (Now I'm trying to think of what I do over there that might be DBish... I'm 99% there is something. Once a DB always a DB)

I don't know about third, but next time you catch you should add the fake tag at home to your repertoire. Once had a catcher do that and politely informed him that it was against the rules and could result in serious injury next time he tried it.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
dupe account having, admitted shaved bat using, douchebag, asks if a douchebag move is a douchebag move

end thread..... Might be the first time I have ever agreed with Trip.... Everytime I see the OP post I think it's a DB post. IJS

SammyJaxxx

Starting Player
And just to clarify,

you asked to catch just so you could act like a douche?

You are a half a douche. You aren't good enough to be a complete douche.