Goosetown

robey7

Addicted to Softballfans
figure i would start the thread for goose this year to see who is going from the board maybe we can meet up at Uncle freds and throw back a couple and than hit up the elbow room missula style before getting into ********...

ROBEY OUT!!!
Robey
jokers

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
I will tell you the best place you will ever eat is Barkley II it is in the parking lot of the softball complex. Awesome food fat guys know how to eat :). I ate w Erle there last year it was awesome. $30 for an 8 course meal trust me when I say awesome. Granted softball uniforms and drunk guys in a neck tie place not classy but very good food. I should get free dinner for the prop

robey7

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds Good Boys Its going to be blast like always. Swing when u headed to mt? Big Hof you campin again?

robey7

Addicted to Softballfans
well that sucks shane its always a blast from thursday on camping and hangin with ya... Well we definately will drink for you thur and fri night!!!!!

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
First year playing in ********, my teams stoked to be there!

Its a big tournament. Numbers seem to be down a little bit this year, but I am sure it will be a good time. One thing I think is dumb. Softball in the summer, with no coolers allowed. Eh? Seriously?....so silly, asking for trouble. I guess I have to bring my roller bag and put a cooler inside it :)

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Its a big tournament. Numbers seem to be down a little bit this year, but I am sure it will be a good time. One thing I think is dumb. Softball in the summer, with no coolers allowed. Eh? Seriously?....so silly, asking for trouble. I guess I have to bring my roller bag and put a cooler inside it :)

WTF?!? No coolers? Hottest weekend all year too. :rolleyes:

Clubhouse6

Manager
Yea we are "myoffice" I get totally hammed in there all the time! :)

.... matter of fact i'm in there right now!

Last edited:

bukbuk

Addicted to Softballfans
A few of us from last years team(getteamgear.com) are coming up again, we'll be playing as Punishment/301 this year.

Clubhouse6

Manager
Sounds Good Zag Man- I've seen you fellas play before. Hopefully see you Saturday @ 8:00..... I dont know what ever happened to the "play friday night, and get a late morning saturday game" but it works for me......

riotact

We didn't have our team, but we still went thrown together and picked up 4 guys we didn't know....still fun and tied for 9th in D and there was 40+ teams in it.

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
rumor has it afliction got knocked out in the quarter finals. Avalon was still playing. Everyone else was knocked out. Not sure about the garden lounge in pullman no report there.

riotact

Wanna know something awesome. The paper on Saturday morning headline said we were defeated by ********'s G-Town team and they were our first win on Saturday hahaha.