Goosetown

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Personally I just want to say I had a ****ing blast! That was as great as advertised and then some. The people at A n a co n d a know WTF they are doing. That's the most fun I have ever had at a tournament, ever! I have more stories from this weekend to tell than from all this year put together and not all are softball related. :D

As a team I had a ****ing blast as well. It would have been a lot more fun having our regular team there but nonetheless it was a great time. We were able to do some damage Saturday and made a respectable showing. It was just as much fun watching Doghouse, Affliction, Avalon, Brawlers, Jokers and Extreme out there. The WA/ID teams did a great job representing our area and made people notice. Watching the HR derby and Jerry winning it with an impressive display of hitting was definitely one of the highlights. Second to none was seeing and talking with Oly. :)

I'm already looking forward to next year. :D

Big D

In the Batter's Box
rumor has it afliction got knocked out in the quarter finals. Avalon was still playing. Everyone else was knocked out. Not sure about the garden lounge in pullman no report there.

thats great affliction had a long road to the quarter finals congrats on stringing some wins together on sunday. last I heard Avalon was still working there way to the championship.

Last edited:

Big D

In the Batter's Box
way to go Jerry for winning the derby and Aron for making it to the finals.

also big shout out to brandon for hitting in the derby in just cleats and sliding shorts. you truly have no shame.

Big D

In the Batter's Box
I just heard Avalon won D great job fella's

any word on how Joker's, Extreme, Brawler's ended up?

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I just heard Avalon won D great job fella's

any word on how Joker's, Extreme, Brawler's ended up?

Congratulation guys! Job well done. :)

Brawlers lost to TR Drywall out of Butte. Jokers had just beat Lamas to stay undefeated in a close game. Don't know anything about Extreme.

zagman

Starting Player
Yes, We (Avalon) won D1 bracket. Lost our first game on a 10 run bottom of the 7th and fought our way through the losers bracket to win 10 straight including 8 on Sunday. We took out the Utah team in 2 10 runned games to dip them. I do not know how we had enough energy to do it, but it was fun doing it.

Special thanks to the couple of Jokers that came and gave us a quick boost with the cheers. It put us over the top. James Robey, TJ, Purdy and whoever else was there.....thanks.

zagman

Starting Player
zag, what was the name of the Utah team?

Brets Mink Farm. They could hit the ball, but they also led off both games with a solo shot and our defense was spot on. The team from Helena (Tri State Swagger) was our toughest games. They knocked us to the losers bracket and we played them again for 3rd where we came from 3 down in bottom of 7 with 2 outs to win 24-23. Those guys were tough.

bigbird31

Addicted to Softballfans
sowho won the B and C brackets we left early on sunday didnt get find out who took the wins on those?

robey7

Addicted to Softballfans
B and C

Sonnys took out snap it for B and kashi (Dominican boys) took out jokers for C.

ROBEY #13
JOKERS

kfferg

Banned User
Brets Mink Farm. They could hit the ball, but they also led off both games with a solo shot and our defense was spot on. The team from Helena (Tri State Swagger) was our toughest games. They knocked us to the losers bracket and we played them again for 3rd where we came from 3 down in bottom of 7 with 2 outs to win 24-23. Those guys were tough.

Thanks, never heard of that team.

bigbird31

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks robey it was a good time this week i love that tourney homerun derby was awsome this year good good times hope to be back next year !!!!

Clubhouse6

Manager
Extreme took 4th I heard. Such a fun time! my MyOffice team got our ass kicked friday won saturday morning, lost a close one to the Dirt Bags saturday afternoon and Came back to win the Toilet Bowl Bracket! wuhoo! haha. Myoffice Women took the womens "D" it was fun watching all you guys play!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
1 run maybe, extra innings...not the 2nd one at washoe.

It's really super that you're around to clear this stuff up for everyone. ;)

Man, what a great time. Good job to Avalon, Extreme, Boomers, Da Bee's, Jokers, Dog House, Affliction..........And every other team I have friends on. It was great to see you again. Kind of sucks to lose 3 games by a total of 4 runs and knowing that Hairy Mark would have made up that difference with two swings.......

Also.....Just on a small side note......I could not believe the amount of dirty mother****ing bats I was seeing and hearing!!!! Blew my mind. I knew they were around, but Christ almighty!!! A 143lb righty, going opposite field with a Silver Evo an clanging the fence....Then the next guy goes yard with it?? Hmmm......Makes the Swing wonder. :cool:

robey7

Addicted to Softballfans
No prob Bird. GOoSetown is always a blast I just wish the prize package for 2nd place teams was at least shirts or something, only 3 allstar shirts come on bill ur making a bank roll with 160+ teams u can afford 12 shirts a piece for 2nd place finishers!!!

ROBEY#13
JOKERS

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
Your right swing, dirty bats are everywhere, kinda of like PED's in prosports, everyone likes the extra base hit and the longball...so no one complains when their team mate goes yard.

zagman

Starting Player
Your right swing, dirty bats are everywhere, kinda of like PED's in prosports, everyone likes the extra base hit and the longball...so no one complains when their team mate goes yard.

Hmmm, I hit .700 with no HR's in 11 games with a clean bat and have never felt better. Guess I'm just old school at age 36.

riotact

A shaved bat you would have hit .900 with several 400ft bombs lol. we didn't hit one HR but had 4 guys over 700. Great run by Avalon! That is truly doing it the hard way!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
No prob Bird. GOoSetown is always a blast I just wish the prize package for 2nd place teams was at least shirts or something, only 3 allstar shirts come on bill ur making a bank roll with 160+ teams u can afford 12 shirts a piece for 2nd place finishers!!!

ROBEY#13
JOKERS

Don't be a bisch Johnny........I personally would not wear a "Second Place" shirt. Get a grip son.

How was your trip home?

riotact

I would honestly have to say that this tournament was the most fun I had all year. The derby...wow. I don't know how anyone can say some of those balls weren't close to 500ft, or over 500ft....truly impressive.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Thanks, never heard of that team.

They were a group of younger kids out of Logan, UT. Good guys played hard both games. I would expect to see them back at the top of D next year too.

Tri-State was definitely a great game both days, truly cam down to who had the hammer just glad we had it in the game that counted

By the time we reached the championship series I don't think there was anyway we were going to be denied!!!!!

Jokers, Lady Pounders, Q's boys thanks for the support at the end of a very long day...............could not have come at a better time

scalici

Extra Hitter
ya i would really like to thank the jokers boys and everyone who was cheering for us in that championship game our team had been cheered against all day and after seven games of that with not much in the tank you all show up and lift us up over the hill and there was no looking back.
thanks again! 509! 509! ha ha

robey7

Addicted to Softballfans
The ride home was one word "LONG". After 4 days of drinking last thing you wanna do is drive for 7 hours. But i do have to say the pain was self-inflicted!!! lol How was your George?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
The ride home was one word "LONG". After 4 days of drinking last thing you wanna do is drive for 7 hours. But i do have to say the pain was self-inflicted!!! lol How was your George?

Rolled out at just after 6 this morning, and pulled into Kettle Falls at about 1230 or so.....After stopping to pick up my dog. The old lady slept most of the way so mine was three words........."long", "quiet" and "relaxing".........:D

country

ya i would really like to thank the jokers boys and everyone who was cheering for us in that championship game our team had been cheered against all day and after seven games of that with not much in the tank you all show up and lift us up over the hill and there was no looking back.
thanks again! 509! 509! ha ha

I must say that was the first time i've EVER heard anyone say "go avalon." It almost threw me off my game.

riotact

We came over to cheer you guys on after we got eliminated. We watched you guys take it to that team. We left when it was like 15-0 lol. :D