Grips

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a fan of Lizard skins but do like the newer Worth and Mikey stock grips...Does anyone know if these can be purchased from a store. My search results have not been successful. Thank you in advance.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Bought an ASA EST from the store for a tourney this weekend. After the first game I tore it off and taped it. Way too thick for me. If you can re-use it I'll send it to you...think I stuff it in my bag.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
If for some strange reason I don't have renfrew tape on my bat, I'd have to go with a Vulcan grip in the .5 thickness.

96packers

OG Titletown
Bought an ASA EST from the store for a tourney this weekend. After the first game I tore it off and taped it. Way too thick for me. If you can re-use it I'll send it to you...think I stuff it in my bag.

If Crusty doesn't want it I'll take it. Not a tape fan

LMK thx

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If Crusty doesn't want it I'll take it. Not a tape fan

LMK thx
Ok. Friend just asked me about a cush grip. If he can't use, lmk and I'll send it to ya. PM at the end of the week if you don't hear back.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the replies guys. If you guys wanna help out a board bro that wants em have at it. Every time I have tried putting on a stack grip after it’s been taken off a new bat it never quite sticks the same as when they were unused. That’s why I was more interested if someone knew where they could be purchased. But, thank you all for offering up the grips off your bats.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Even with stick em you have an issue? I reuse lizards once or twice and spray a little 3m on the handle helps from twisting/sliding