gscbats.com gtg

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
bah, that's the best way to do it. a pro baller can hit anything well. when i guy chops and hacks and still puts it 350 plus, it gets my attention.

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Website looks good!

Hey Bill,
Website is looking great! A few more things to add and it will be GTG!

kreug5

Addicted to Softballfans
Customer service

I wrote them about a bat i broke in 20 swing and never got a reply on it so im not to impressed with the c.s. Kreugs

backlast

Addicted to Softballfans
He Kreugs E-Mail him. He handled my situation. We communicated through E-Mail and he always responded. See you soon.
Bill

Sportsaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Kreug5;
I got your email and send you a reply. Please fill out the information so we can help.

thanks,
Bill

HITTS

Yep; called him a few minutes ago actually. Supposed to be getting 3 of the 2-pieces...

That ones on my list also. I know you will like the Gates bats.

I have one of the OG all blue Veterans release the first of last year. Also a God Bless America demo bat (cracked) use it for bp and it's still hotter than snot. Bill is a good guy working a small growing company, but he's a gtg dealer.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
That ones on my list also. I know you will like the Gates bats.

I have one of the OG all blue Veterans release the first of last year. Also a God Bless America demo bat (cracked) use it for bp and it's still hotter than snot. Bill is a good guy working a small growing company, but he's a gtg dealer.

I've been talking to Bill since July, have a couple. Really, really don't like them. Has nothing to do with performance; the Wallop I have performs well, but I'm never going to swing it ever again, BP included. Got rid of one Veteran I had, still have another NIW. Never going to swing that either. I like minimal feedback from the barrel, so the bats just don't mesh with my swing/preferences.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit the ASA Spirit today for the first time. So far I like it; hits and sounds a lot like my 34/26 Xeno that I also hit today.

kreug5

Addicted to Softballfans
sportsaz

thanks for answering my my email.Hope to get another try on the retooled gba in FLORIDA SPRING TRAINING if someone has one. THANKS BRETT

hitsone

I've been hoping to get a GBA 27 EL before Bullhead but they seem to disappear before I can buy one. I believe that is a good sign. Possible shipment in a couple of weeks.... maybe then.
If not I can wait till Huntsman.

t7chas

Forgot my cup
I plan on taking in the prison on Fri.

Maybe I am missing some key information, but I don't think this is ever a good statement to make.

backlast

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea Yea. We play the prisoners at New River Correctional in softball and I plan to have the new GBA with me. It will be a good place to try it out and see how it hits.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been talking to Bill since July, have a couple. Really, really don't like them. Has nothing to do with performance; the Wallop I have performs well, but I'm never going to swing it ever again, BP included. Got rid of one Veteran I had, still have another NIW. Never going to swing that either. I like minimal feedback from the barrel, so the bats just don't mesh with my swing/preferences.

Are you saying they have no feedback at all or the opposite?