gsl softballs

pbsoftball

Manager
Do they make a actual gsl stamped ball or do you just get 44 375 balls and get the tournament director to stamp it. I cant seem to find any gsl stamped balls to buy. Any help would be great.

Last edited:

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
Do they make a actual gsl stamped ball or do you just get 44 375 balls and get the tournament director to stamp it. I cant seem to find any gsl stamped balls to buy. Any help would be great.

The official GSL Stamped ball is Worth...

You may purchase from your director or directly through Worth starting in February !

ABLXTRA

veteran
We use a Dudley Thunder Heat 44/375 GSL stamped ball WT-12-RFY ----- very good in cool temps average in hot humid temps

Cliff are the changing to Worth this year . That's a garbage ball!!!!! it only stays hard for 3-4 innings
and the humidity kills the 44/375 Worth. You are better off with a 52/275 Trump Stote ,Evil , X-Rock or Tattoo, than any Worth.

Any of the above mentioned 52/275 stay more consistent than the any worth 52/275 or 44/375

Last edited:

pbsoftball

Manager
We use a Dudley Thunder Heat 44/375 GSL stamped ball WT-12-RFY ----- very good in cool temps average in hot humid temps

Cliff are the changing to Worth this year . That's a garbage ball!!!!! it only stays hard for 3-4 innings
and the humidity kills the 44/375 Worth. You are better off with a 52/275 Trump Stote ,Evil , X-Rock or Tattoo, than any Worth.

Any of the above mentioned 52/275 stay more consistent than the any worth 52/275 or 44/375

Yeah I'm not wanting to use any worth ball but if I read it correct here in missouri we can use usssa balls as well so that fine with me.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
They switched to Worth as part of the merger with USSSA.

It's a Worth 44/375 GSL Stamped ball.

Ranger_1

Extra Hitter
Worth balls are junk. Didn't you have this problem once before with balls getting soft a few years ago and that's why you went to Dudley's....

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Worth balls are junk. Didn't you have this problem once before with balls getting soft a few years ago and that's why you went to Dudley's....

GSL started with Apex...but they couldn't supply enough balls in a timely manner so they switched to Dudley.

Now, with the new USSSA deal, they switched to Worth.

For what it's worth..

Dudley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Worth

Ranger_1

Extra Hitter
GSL started with Apex...but they couldn't supply enough balls in a timely manner so they switched to Dudley.

Now, with the new USSSA deal, they switched to Worth.

For what it's worth..

Dudley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Worth

Yes they started with apex . Switched to trumps ( which was getting soft ) . Then switched to Dudley . Now going with worth which is a sock .

Last edited:

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
Since gsl has partnered with usssa we (gsl) have gone to the worth extreme 52/300 for all championship play....

Other worth gsl stamped balls will be available but, the extreme is the ball of choice.

CA0

Starting Player
I believe the balls that are being used are Worth Gold Dot Extremes which is Worth's top of the line ball and they are very good balls. Composite cover 44 375. These things fly very well.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
These balls fly. Granted it was 30 degrees today but we hit 4 inning ender offensive ejections today. I havent ever hit a homer in a tourney and i hit one off the fence and one over. These balls are the real deal. Worth gold dot extremes.

Woody54

Coach
Yes the extreme do fly (atleast the usssa classic m) haven't tried the gsl stamp yet but only downfall to the classic m of the extreme is they tear easy other than that very good ball..

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
These balls fly. Granted it was 30 degrees today but we hit 4 inning ender offensive ejections today. I havent ever hit a homer in a tourney and i hit one off the fence and one over. These balls are the real deal. Worth gold dot extremes.

Who do you play for? Im here umpiring

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Extremes are Classic M. I was expecting a turd and I was very surprised at how great they were.
These are supposed to be temperature resistant, but we'll see whenever Mother Nature decides to play nice and give us some warm weather.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
So Classic M's in Ohio and surrounding spring weather? Where do I get a permit for a pitching mask/shin guard/ice pack booth?

jesseb

E Ball Hero
So Classic M's in Ohio and surrounding spring weather? Where do I get a permit for a pitching mask/shin guard/ice pack booth?
It was definitely dangerous. Our game this morning was 18° The bases had ice on them. Glad im not a pitcher. One of our guys hit a pitcher in his knee. It was terrible.