GTFO v.3.0

trip

stfu
mother****ers. you leave griffey out of this.

wyoming has a d1 school, and they're lucky to have that. can't expect too much from a state with a population of 500k

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I need to play some muth****ing softball soon.... I'm freaking dying not being able to play cause my wife schedules so much crap every weekend.... Going to weddings and vacays. Then when I do got time I got daddy duty

Rant over

Well the State Police and Fire Games are going on in Carrollton Ga. Teams from all over the state have come to compete in over 20 events with softball being one of them.

Carrolltons team finished the night 2-1. 1st game we won 11-6. Second game we won 19-9. Third game we lost 19-3. Play tomorrow at 10:15.

Heres the excellent news. FC is 9-10 in the tourney. Would have been 10-10 but the OF got a lucky catch. You read that right 9-10. The Demarini J3A is doing work.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Well the State Police and Fire Games are going on in Carrollton Ga. Teams from all over the state have come to compete in over 20 events with softball being one of them.

Carrolltons team finished the night 2-1. 1st game we won 11-6. Second game we won 19-9. Third game we lost 19-3. Play tomorrow at 10:15.

Heres the excellent news. FC is 9-10 in the tourney. Would have been 10-10 but the OF got a lucky catch. You read that right 9-10. The Demarini J3A is doing work.

You were actually swinging the shaved lady virus weren't you?

Played 2nd, R, and C. No errors. Finished tourney 11-14. Team went 2-2. Had 1 guy not show the whole tourney and lost 1 today because he had to work.