GTFO v.3.0

Strawberry

Shin Killer
How bout dem DAWGS!? lolz

Great day to be a C-L-E-M-S-O-N TIGER!!

Being a vols man it made my night to see uga fans get taken down a notch in their holier than thou personas. Can't wait to see my friends at work who do nothing but talk about how great the dawgs are and how a national championship is coming at the end of this year

ATL Rookie

Manager
Yea, their NC discussion is over. Cant really hype the strength of schedule either. Florida's offense is pathetic. SC's defense is so out of shape they will crumble against a good offense. Only Bama looked good, even though they dont look untouchable. Their O line is talented, but so green they are going to need some play calling and scheme help until they get their feet under them.

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
Being a vols man it made my night to see uga fans get taken down a notch in their holier than thou personas. Can't wait to see my friends at work who do nothing but talk about how great the dawgs are and how a national championship is coming at the end of this year

I knew I liked you for a reason. GO VOLS

Cooley04

Starting Player

I second this comment... And on a second note Go Vols!!

wink

Winkleton
It's stamped warranty replacement on the handle.

Sorry I just sold a couple other old stamp bats to some local friends so keeping her now.

thats a load of crap, I reach out to make a deal, I go outta my way to say lets make a deal, I say hey let me help ya out, I say hey let me see what I can do to help, I say hey I'll give that a try....
what the hell were we talking about???:D

Last edited:

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I would love to play with JT and Shinetime or with GTFO this weekend but i will be in New Orleans for this and the falcons game....

null_zps44c39feb.png