Hair gel or sleeves cut off?

littleman13

The Veteran
I wore cut offs last year to a rec league alot last summer. i worked in a hot ass shop all day in black pants and shirt, and it felt nice to cool off. I dont care if i looked like a Dbag, I play for fun not to look professional.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
I wore cut offs last year to a rec league alot last summer. i worked in a hot ass shop all day in black pants and shirt, and it felt nice to cool off. I dont care if i looked like a Dbag, I play for fun not to look professional.

Different story.. Same principles!

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I used to rock the cutoff sleeves with the matching headband/single oversized wrist band
Way up the forearm.

MFCEO

Star Player
I gel my hair up into a mohawk J style, then put a hat on.

Then I put on my cut off sleeve shirt, then put a long sleeve shirt on over top.

bjo_32

Addicted to Softballfans
I probably would wear sleeves, but when you got shoulders like these....you gotta let 'em breath man.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
After you cut the sleeves off a t shirt, the sleeve makes a really nice, comfortable du-rag. At this point spiking your hair with gel is still easy and functional.

Who the hell uses gel these days? If you wanna be a conference player then you better step up your product game. Working wax is what ballers use and it doubles as an adhesive for bat grip.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
The reason I wear a full sub jersey with matching full sub pants and swing an RD28 and drive a lifted truck and covered myself with tattoos is because I don't have hair or guns and need to compensate somehow

WOW ! The truth finally comes out. HAHAHA j/k.