Hair gel or sleeves cut off?

I grew up playing ball my whole life like most of us on here so ever since I made the switch to softball I have been wearing a Detroit Tigers fitted a dri fit shirt or team jersey of some sort... I notice some guys show up to the games with their hair all styled up with gel and then you got the guys who show up to the games with the sleeves cut off their shirts to show off their guns... Anyone else notice this? And it's mostly in league not tourney play

beernbombs

Abby's dad
A lot of hot, young and single guys playing ball these days. As a 40 year old man, I realize that my prime years are waning. I'll do whatever it takes to get one those guys. No sleeves + hair gel FTW.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
The reason I wear a full sub jersey with matching full sub pants and swing an RD28 and drive a lifted truck and covered myself with tattoos is because I don't have hair or guns and need to compensate somehow

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
who really worries about what another man wears.. I know straight guys dont. and this must be a dupe

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I grew up playing ball my whole life like most of us on here so ever since I made the switch to softball I have been wearing a Detroit Tigers fitted a dri fit shirt or team jersey of some sort... I notice some guys show up to the games with their hair all styled up with gel and then you got the guys who show up to the games with the sleeves cut off their shirts to show off their guns... Anyone else notice this? And it's mostly in league not tourney play

jesus christ.....

The reason I wear a full sub jersey with matching full sub pants and swing an RD28 and drive a lifted truck and covered myself with tattoos is because I don't have hair or guns and need to compensate somehow

you're still a stud

I find it more rare to see a hat and sleeves together as a whole

I wear sleeves but cut the bill off my hat

lol most of the time the guy in the cut off doesn't have guns either but they still wear their shirts that way

why are you so concerned if a guy wears sleeves or not? maybe some guys cut off the sleeves to stay cooler both looks and temp wise :rolleyes:

jstrick33

Addicted to Softballfans
I like to wear a half t shirt from the 80's and matching levis cutoffs. My league banned my red and yellow boa, that was disappointing ;)

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
Who the the heck cares. Just hit the ball. My best times playing ball is when we rounded up a bunch of friends, got a bar to sponsor us, played in and won the tourney, drank a ton of beer and won the beer drinking trophy too. Now that's softball! Say what you want, but that's a good @ss weekend.
Most of us probably had the sleeves cut off our shirts too. Sorry for not being a pretty boy.

pbsoftball

Manager
i have no hair to gel and i keep my sleeves on, but is it ok for me to rock my flat bill, d**kies, oakley shades, and my towel in my back pocket.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
pay em back... show up in a giligan hat and have the nipples cut out of your shirt.

Swill hit the nail on the head here. Me myself I rock bandanas. Nothing says rec league softball like a perfectly folded bandana cause then I can rock in my back pocket after the game like a gangster. Brings the whole dooshfit together.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I custom stitched a pair of Orange Boombahs with Hunter Green pinstripes so one leg is normal and the other leg is gone, just booty shorts length with some fanny flair at the top, y'know, like tassles. Pulling my piece out is optional but basically reserved for biggies like States, Nationals or Worlds. Not trying to give a free show, just a sneak preview.

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
lately i rock the cirque du soleil outfit. its hard for the pitcher to even throw strikes when im rocking rock hard wood at the plate. and fielders seem to just get out of my way.

grubd

Banned User

You are wearing usually a compression shirt or an MLB Jersey? That is super lame /gay just like the guys your trying to make fun of.

mravelo

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually rock a mu-mu when I play. It's pretty gangster, until I have to slide and my tighties get all tangled.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Johnny fitz wears his name on his cut off and talks in 3rd person. But he mashes so its all good. Deal with it.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
I cut sleeves of because its comfortable and not to show off guns.. No gel. Would I get a pass?