hard to find 28oz

charmerrick

Addicted to Softballfans
how come its so hard to find 28oz worths on here does nobody buy them? been looking and almost never see em pop up in the selling section???? still kinda new on here so maybe I'm missing something. thanks

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
how come its so hard to find 28oz worths on here does nobody buy them? been looking and almost never see em pop up in the selling section???? still kinda new on here so maybe I'm missing something. thanks

Its all I swing (28oz in general). I swing them until they break though!!:D

Addicted to Softballfans
Same as hacker.......just keep coming back and checking the forums on a regular basis. Which bat are you looking for? Might want to post a LTB in the Softball bats Buying section too. That will help out too.

RalphG427

On the bench
Not many people are man enough to swing 28oz bats. Every one wants 26oz bats or girly fast pitch bats :rolleyes:

cwroth

Banned User
Most 27's scale at 28 anyways no need to swing 28's unless you really want to swing 29-29 and 1/2 scale weight anyways.

tfs3011

Addicted to Softballfans
It took me months to find my 28oz xl. As you can tell I don't swing girls bats like most of the guys on here do. But like cwroth said if are looking for a light 28 you can swing a 27 and be just fine.