Harvey asa

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Man now I have to try one of these I was starting to really like my iconic but the hype train has gotten me, I had a 27 liberty and a 26 USA am last year that had the same results for me, got rid of both went up in weight for the iconic and got better results, but not as good as my broken in og insane, I have been waiting for more reviews on the freaks and est line this year compared to the Legits, I just need to fall off the fence

Since Miken/Worth went to their inner barrel tech, they’ve taken the top spot for ASA IMO.

They are hot outta the wrapper, have decent durability with 52’s, and feel pretty amazing...

dunkky

i love my xxl too. hit the fence on the second week in the league. i bite the monsta hype, if the deal goes thru, lc should be on my way. i am over my budget, so stop screaming how good harvey is. i'll be blocking my ears.

Jusrah99

i love my xxl too. hit the fence on the second week in the league. i bite the monsta hype, if the deal goes thru, lc should be on my way. i am over my budget, so stop screaming how good harvey is. i'll be blocking my ears.

You’re wasting your time with Monsta...

The guys who love Monsta were puttin it down for my Border Battle Legit...

dunkky

i know. i believe you. chile told me the same thing. i just felt like i wanna swing it. at least it should be in the same ball park as xxl. i'll find out. bbl is another one i would love to swing someday. but i ain't no chille. NO MONEY.. man, i wish my teammates get some good bats. they started swinging my xxl and liking it. :)

Jusrah99

You should’ve passed on the LC and got a Harvey...

Never disagree with Chile...he’s like bat Jesus around here...

dunkky

oh no, i don't doubt you guys. i love you guys' bat reviews. i needed a backup in case xxl breaks. used lc is a feasible alternative financially where harvey is out of my range at this moment.

Jusrah99

oh no, i don't doubt you guys. i love you guys' bat reviews. i needed a backup in case xxl breaks. used lc is a feasible alternative financially where harvey is out of my range at this moment.

Thanks bro! You can find 17’ Miken and Worths for a good price every now and then here...

BOLTMAN21

Manager
You’re wasting your time with Monsta...

The guys who love Monsta were puttin it down for my Border Battle Legit...

My Border Battle Legit is unreal at around 1000 hits. That being said, I do have a "Fallout" en route. Going to take a lot for me to put my Legit down though. Pretty sure the 2018 pink EST XL is the same bat as the BB?

Jusrah99

My Border Battle Legit is unreal at around 1000 hits. That being said, I do have a "Fallout" en route. Going to take a lot for me to put my Legit down though. Pretty sure the 2018 pink EST XL is the same bat as the BB?

Yup...i agree...the Pink EST felt really similar to the Legit

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Yup...i agree...the Pink EST felt really similar to the Legit
Even has the same matte paint (not glossy like the purple EST) and Flex 100 handle. I wont be sad if my BB breaks before the warranty is up if this is an option as a return.

then I got plenty of life left in mine ;)...only game swings for it...maybe at the 200 mark.
Plenty. I have even hit some 44/375 here and there. Other then paint scuffs its still holding up fine. (knock on wood). It keeps getting hotter.

Jusrah99

Even has the same matte paint (not glossy like the purple EST) and Flex 100 handle. I wont be sad if my BB breaks before the warranty is up if this is an option as a return.

Plenty. I have even hit some 44/375 here and there. Other then paint scuffs its still holding up fine. (knock on wood). It keeps getting hotter.

If mine breaks, i want another Harvey...not a pink EST...lol...Not hating on anyone who likes pink...i just prefer blue...lol...

Sucks that its rainin to hard to get more swings in...:(

BOLTMAN21

Manager
If mine breaks, i want another Harvey...not a pink EST...lol...Not hating on anyone who likes pink...i just prefer blue...lol...

Sucks that its rainin to hard to get more swings in...:(
Flex 100 handle vs Flex 50 on the Harvey is swaying me. Harvey looks great.... considering its bronco colors and all :rolleyes:

Carly23

I got a NIW Harvey last week, peeled of the wrapper at my league game last night, 300 ft fields with 52’s. 2nd hit was a laser bomb!!!

If you like a half oz EL, big barrel...this is the bat to have...

But in all actuality...all the new Worth/Miken 14” ASA’s have been hot right out of the gate.

This bat is LEGIT....it says so on the bat...
Do u have any pic.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I think that’s all marketing mumbo jumbo honestly...they felt the same to me

I finally swung my 27oz Harvey outside,150 swings and it is “whoa”. I went from a 26oz est to a 27oz Harvey and it swings with more load which I would attribute to the extra ounce but I never thought an ounce would make that big of a difference. By the time I got used to it I I started thinking I should have swinging 27oz all along.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I was able to put about 100 cuts on the new Harvey ASA and its a very decent ASA bat - in comparison to the new Easton Ghost I also hit - I think the Ghost was just a touch hotter - both where new out of the wrapper. Both these bats out hit my 600 hit 2017 Miken Freak PT ASA if that helps anyone out - in my opinion of course.

chile

Bad Ape
I was able to put about 100 cuts on the new Harvey ASA and its a very decent ASA bat - in comparison to the new Easton Ghost I also hit - I think the Ghost was just a touch hotter - both where new out of the wrapper. Both these bats out hit my 600 hit 2017 Miken Freak PT ASA if that helps anyone out - in my opinion of course.

how'd you like the sound of the ghost?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
The ghost to me made a sound ive never heard from any Easton bat and Ive swung them for over 20 years. The Ghost is incredibly hot and to me after 50 plus hits , I was worried it might break - after the 100 hits though - no webbing of clear coat .
I also liked the sound of the Harvey - to me just not as pronounced as the Ghost. BOTH GOOD BATS IMO..

seniorss

Addicted to Softballfans
Chile, I’ve got 150 hits on my Ghost and the sound is changing. Still sounds weird, doesn’t sound as metallic, but still like a cheap metal bat.

mb618268

Will the website have better prices on these via messaging? Would they have better prices on the BB asa too?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
He is out this week FYI I ordered mine Friday got an email from another with shipping info got a good deal on a B.B. legit

jhitman

Finally got a chance to hit the Harvey today. We had snow twice here during the week, but now it's finally in the 60's (and some of the bluest sky I've seen in months!) I didn't play winter ball this year to let my Achilles heal; today was the first time I hit against live pitching since the beginning of October. I put exactly 30 hits on it today all 52's except a couple of BP rockets.

My 28oz. measures up (actual weight 28.3, balance point 21.25" from knob) as one of the highest swing-weight bat's I've owned, but to me it swings like butter. It's just heavy enough that I know it's there, and man does it put a hurt into the ball. The sweetspot is basically the entire barrel. Even this fat, old, lazy, out of shape donut man was hitting the ball 300+ straight out of the wrapper. The picture was taken with me standing 60' out from 2B. The field goes out to about 400' from home plate in RC.

I love this bat! No need for anything else in the bag for ASA, except maybe a second one.

IMG_2208.JPG

I am getting my ASA Harvey tomorrow from a local bat rep. I am really looking forward to swinging it. Just one question, how many swings to fully break in? Is it the standard 50-150 swings?

seniorss

Addicted to Softballfans
If it's anything like my Balanced EST, it took 20 swings with 44/375 to open up and after 90 swings it was lights out. Hope this helps.