Have you ever busted a bat in the 1 year warranty time frame?

hitsone

Being a little guy I have never broken a bat. However I have had teammates break a few while still warrantied, Back in the day I had a Synergy 2 and a Freak broken in a cold ice breaker by our power guy. Far as I can remember both were replaced.

Hagen49

I cracked my Easton Border Battle ASA bat in 80 degree weather here in SoCo. Sending it back to Easton Monday and hoping to see a new Ghost 2 in my back ASAP

jhitman

Curious as to how many people have LEGITIMATELY (ie. not taping a ball to it and swinging at a tree! LOL) busted a bat in the first year of ownership. I have owned 20+ bats over the years and have never had that happen. Probably because I never seem to stick with a bat long enough to break it.

If you have had one bust...what was the bat and what were the circumstances?

Unfortunately I have done this several times over the years. With the switch to the 52 cor softballs it has not happened to me. But back in the day with the old metal bats as well as some of the early composite bats I have done this. It was mostly hitting the livelier softballs i.e. 44 cor 375 and 47 cor 525 comp. Also, some of the breakages were in the colder temps.

Rkammer

Just broke my asa 2019 miken DC 41 after maybe 300 hits..cracked at end of bat and endcap flew into left field..mailing it out this week for replacement..only hit the 300/52s with it also