have you played a team like this.....

Synergy11

Extra Hitter
this is why i love the league provided bats rule...when you or someone else hits a long Hr, or your team scores 30 runs, theres no doubt its legit.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
How about this, since you are concerned enough about the bat to make a thread about it here, be a ****ing man and call it out on the field.

If it were me, i would buzz your pitcher, and tell him that is for the douche on sbf making threads questioning our bat

u talk a big game from behind a computer screen....an again we covered this also made a thread to see if anyone has ever played against a team like this.....dont u got some sheep or buffalo to attend to?

berglin11

Addicted to Softballfans
There are just some teams that are that good. I have no desire for drama so even if it is suspicious, I don't say anything, just enjoy playing ball.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
u talk a big game from behind a computer screen....an again we covered this also made a thread to see if anyone has ever played against a team like this.....dont u got some sheep or buffalo to attend to?

I would say it to your face you whiny little *****. People like you ruin the game with all your crying about cheaters simply because you lost.

Man up and call the bat out if you think it is shaved, which is clearly why you made the thread. You changed directions when everyone called you out for being the little ***** that you are.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say it to your face you whiny little *****. People like you ruin the game with all your crying about cheaters simply because you lost.

Man up and call the bat out if you think it is shaved, which is clearly why you made the thread. You changed directions when everyone called you out for being the little ***** that you are.

rough day?... did you run out of honey an peanut butter for your sheep???

Jbird11

You could always just pony up the $300 and have it sent in to ASA to be tested.... if you really think it's shaved.

Of course, you would have to decide that BEFORE you have a few beers and come up with the conspiracy theory in the parking lot after losing by 1.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
You could always just pony up the $300 and have it sent in to ASA to be tested.... if you really think it's shaved.

Of course, you would have to decide that BEFORE you have a few beers and come up with the conspiracy theory in the parking lot after losing by 1.

He will never do that, too much of a *****, instead he will come on here and make a thread about it, then backtrack when people call him out

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
He will never do that, too much of a *****, instead he will come on here and make a thread about it, then backtrack when people call him out

people calling me out??? an hows that???? i didnt see anyone call anyone out....take your sheep ish covered **** someplace else and read the OP "Have your ever played a team like this...." NOT "IM calling this team out because im a ***** an wanted everyone to kno it" I never said teams names or names let alone that...not my problem there team came right in a started to defend them selves.....all the OP asked was if anyone has every played a team like this an then i described it....so you also...get the **** over it!!!! :D

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know the team because I played with them this weekend, and played with most of them last year in tournaments...not getting defensive, just found it funny that nothing was said at the tournament, and now there is a thread on SBF...

This is GTG.

people calling me out??? an hows that???? i didnt see anyone call anyone out....take your sheep ish covered **** someplace else and read the OP "Have your ever played a team like this...." NOT "IM calling this team out because im a ***** an wanted everyone to kno it" I never said teams names or names let alone that...not my problem there team came right in a started to defend them selves.....all the OP asked was if anyone has every played a team like this an then i described it....so you also...get the **** over it!!!! :D

Just let it go man. :rolleyes:

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Not at all....just itch's getting off topic is annoying

I'm not off topic. In your original statement, you described a team and said "8 out of there 10 batters used the same bat(pretty much just passed it right down the line)....It was a Salvo...thing sounded like a crack/shotgun every time the ball came off of it....balls were gettin to use in the out field in a blink of an eye and leaving the field the same way, some of the balls still havnt landed an not to mention some of them touched the moon as well."

Your bolded quote in your original statement is just another way of making a we lost to a cheaters thread, no matter how you title it. If you didn't care about the performance of the bat, you wouldn't have mentioned it, or implied that you thought it was shaved by its performance

I'm saying if you think the bat was shaved, be a man and call it out right there. Don't come on here and make a thread about it, it has been done 8954278346078560234508964584857 times.

WAIDDOG

REC E-
I played on a team where evryone swung an AV. people never said anything to us. But then again thats what was in everyones bags. like the other guys here said. just beat them and do it the right way.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Rusty bumgardner played both college baseball and football. Howd that workout for him? Hits ball over 500ft. All it means is have been exposed to weightroom

He also would have played pro baseball if it weren't for those pesky steroid tests. ;)

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread is full of LOL- some bro's are very defensive, and some are attacking. Reality is no one knows, unless you send it in. On the other hand..... there is a team here that uses cut bats, and I just tell them that when it breaks, before they throw it out, they need to show it to me :) If its clean - I'll eat my words.... apologize and buy em a beer, but I'd bet on the other. :) Their last bat broke, and their ability to hit home runs also left :) The bat was never shown to anyone either. Pretty obvious to me, but its a league mixed team that plays at the park almost every week. ..... Also is it normal for end caps to come flying out..... lol....jk, but serious it has happened.

When we play them.... we all shoot middle..... beat the **** out of their pitcher. :) (these are money games)

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
I think everyone is missing the obvious. Just because it wasn't shaved, it doesn't mean the bat was legal. Bat with 3000 swings almost certainly exceeds ASA standards, shaved or not.

Only way to tell that is to have it tested. Which means everyone else's 2000+ hit "magic" bats that they save for situations like this would have to be tested, too.

No compression test, no way to tell. BTW, the Salvo is hotter than fire even without that many swings. My team started using one last year, not even 500 swings on it, and guys were routinely firing lasers off the fence. I would use it too if my SCN8 weren't so hot.

Cinch up your panties, or get one of your own.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
No compression test, no way to tell. BTW, the Salvo is hotter than fire even without that many swings. My team started using one last year, not even 500 swings on it, and guys were routinely firing lasers off the fence. I would use it too if my SCN8 weren't so hot.

Cinch up your panties, or get one of your own.

Might wanna try again...

Protip:
OP has one.

:rolleyes:

Sims

Starting Player
I honestly can't believe that there are as many cheaters out there as everyone believes there is.
Its a fun game.
We all go back to work in the morning.

Then again, I could be naive.
I am Canadian.

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't get it when 8 out of 10 guys are using the same bat. If you play softball at a tournament level, shouldn't you have your own bat that you feel comfortable swinging? I'm not saying that every team I played against that was swinging the same stick was shaved. But whenever I see that happening, it is a big coincidence that the bat they are using is always super hot and it just looks suspicious.

I've played on teams where everyone has several different bats but, when one particular bat gets broken in well and gets hotter than ****, everyone wants to swing it. If the owner doesn't mind, it going to get passed around.

I also play on a team that has four or five Salvos (two are mine). You would have to be paying really close attention to see who's swinging which one.

jtepn87

Addicted to Softballfans
Played against a team that had a Freak with a red piece if tape right above the handle, and the bat never touched the ground. They had two other Freaks that they would treat as another bat, but the one with red tape received special treatment. Worked out in the end because that bat hit the home run for out that ended the game.

raynskyama

The Veteran
What the other team swings never effected the way I hit the ball...just have fun and come back again next tourney...sure hitting bombs is cool but I've seen plenty teams win off bloopers too