For Sale HCG 2oz bottle weight loss drops. 40 day supply

Morris 14

i like how your saying u just wanna help people out....be honest and say your making money by selling it

Devil Dog

You like soup?
i like how your saying u just wanna help people out....be honest and say your making money by selling it
sounds lie a telemarketer to me...

Oh and you just had a bunch of bottles laying around that you wanted to "share" with your softball buds eh?

Turbotec

Google Earth my Bombs
I would love some people who bought to give some reviews also!! PS I do still have some of this stuff if any interest is left out there. Merry Xmas

mattingly

Starting Player
IF this is legit HCG...be extra careful sexually...you're gonna have super sperm while taking this

I really doubt this is real human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
Real HCG is only available by prescription or through a research chem company, to help bodybuilders get their lab rats to recover from a steroid cycle.

mattingly

Starting Player
So this stuff is not real?

Since most states consider real human chorionic gonadotropin a Class III or IV controlled substance, and the sale of real HCG for human use without a prescription is a felony, I think it's safe to assume that it's not real HCG.

HCG is the stuff Manny Ramirez tested positive for in '09, resulting in his 50 game suspension.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I really doubt this is real human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
Real HCG is only available by prescription or through a research chem company, to help bodybuilders get their lab rats to recover from a steroid cycle.
Yes i know this
So this stuff is not real?
Very doubtful
Since most states consider real human chorionic gonadotropin a Class III or IV controlled substance, and the sale of real HCG for human use without a prescription is a felony, I think it's safe to assume that it's not real HCG.

HCG is the stuff Manny Ramirez tested positive for in '09, resulting in his 50 game suspension.
All correct here
20$ 4 one and im in. PM me

Wasting your money

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
FYI, if you are getting over the counter HCG then it is just a waste of money IMO because it isn't the real deal and lacks the properties of the real stuff. Pharmaceutical grade HCG helps in recovery, generally after a cycle of steroids since it stimulates testosterone production. The "HCG Diet" is basically a crash diet but HCG aids in helping reduce food cravings. Also a lot of times once you go off the HCG Diet, you will gain weight back relatively quick because of the crash diet effect and then going back to a "normal" eating schedule. People don't need a diet but a change in life style.

Not trying to **** on your selling but saw quite a few questions about the HCG Diet and wanted to shed a little light on it.