He gone!!!!!

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
All, I am moving out of state this coming weekend to finish my degree and pursue my career. I just want to say it was a pleasure playing ball with and against everyone. The friendships from softball are what makes the game fun.

I wish everyone the best next year and stay safe in all future endeavors!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Right on Tapp... You always talked a lot of trash and it was all in fun...Still won't forget when you rolled out to the WestSide and helped out with my moms car wash brotha... I hope the best for you homie....!

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
All, I am moving out of state this coming weekend to finish my degree and pursue my career. I just want to say it was a pleasure playing ball with and against everyone. The friendships from softball are what makes the game fun.

I wish everyone the best next year and stay safe in all future endeavors!

Good luck to you and hope your career works out well. Lord knows they need tranny prostitutes on the East Coast as well so you should do fine. :thumb::mod:

Seriously, was a pleasure hanging with you and hitting with you a few times. Best of luck out there and remember us when you're freezing your balls off and we're in shorts playing ball every winter :)

Almost shed a tear then I realized we hate each other lol wink wink! Naw its been fun talking trash with you. Consider you a friend a honky one but one nun the less..:bigok:

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
Does this mean I need to find a new upper player to piss off? hmmmm so many choices...............

Safe Travels ****! :)

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
peace out u big homo... will miss ya little guy... dont forget blind fold her before she goes home with u tho lmao

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
GODSPEED!

Pleasure to meet such an awesome softball player and psycho therapist! Take care and show them east coastin Bostonians how to play AZ SOFTBALL lol...

Take care brotha

SAFE TRAVELS