He-man Woman haters club

ICE14

All pro punter
So......Christopher. ....who's your favorite little rascal? Is it Alfalfa. .....or could it be Spanky?

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
AJ22 came in our thread a while ago...banned me for offering to sell a couple bats to my friends...in our thread..that were NIW

He claimed I was a bat dealer for some company I'd never heard of..banned me for posting pictures that were from a website...and not the one he claimed I was a dealer

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Then he kept sending me PMs...which I couldn't log in to see, but they came to my email.

He's really cool like that

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
AJ22 came in our thread a while ago...banned me for offering to sell a couple bats to my friends...in our thread..that were NIW

He claimed I was a bat dealer for some company I'd never heard of..banned me for posting pictures that were from a website...and not the one he claimed I was a dealer

Oh yeah, I remember this. Good times

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was going to say, I thought you and Tedders played together some. I haven't seen AJ in a long time. I cant' remember the last time I talked to Tedders for that matter.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I was going to say, I thought you and Tedders played together some. I haven't seen AJ in a long time. I cant' remember the last time I talked to Tedders for that matter.

Yeah I've played ball with Tedders a few times, he's a good dude

cbaker

Still hates Gingers
I thought I screwed it up for everyone with my z4000 post, which is a 27oz End load if anyone is interested.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
But, I get to deal with this nonsense still...the never expiring one is the one he gave me in our own thread for offering bats to MY FRIENDS...I didn't create a sales thread..or anything like that...just casually posted something like "hey if anyone wants these I'll sell them to you"

screwAJ_zpsadde7dbd.jpg