He-man Woman haters club

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're just such ****s about it down here. Blatantly obvious about what they're doing and don't think twice about trying to hit pitchers. They're just ****s, but there are still plenty of the jokes. Roided out dudes trying to hit homeruns that can barely hit fencescrapers with their Freak98 in a UTrip tournament.

I'm just ready to play. We used to have Winter league down here and Fall league was cancelled last year. Played some ****ty worlds, got worked with mostly a pickup team a few weekends ago. Ready to start fresh. :D

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I've seen less and less cut stuff the last couple of years. Kind of makes it easy to spot one when one does pop up #yellowcatty :rolleyes:

It just sucks when you're good enough to not need it. I'm tellin ya.

hitBOMBS2

making a ***back
Wait, wut? All this softball talk is making my head hurt.

I told my boss I refuse to work sober. He said he hasn't ever been sober to work in 22 years. We're rolling a fatty now. Good times.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I just looked at the divisions of the Super league. If it stays like that, the league will have a chance. Basically it is an upper and a lower.

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
I've seen less and less cut stuff the last couple of years. Kind of makes it easy to spot one when one does pop up #yellowcatty :rolleyes:

Good thing i swing a red one that's shaved to the gills with 24 hits on it ;)

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls

My yellow catty isn't shaved but if you want to buy it and that's a deal breaker I know a guy

Arulon10

Extra Hitter
I just looked at the divisions of the Super league. If it stays like that, the league will have a chance. Basically it is an upper and a lower.

Funny how that worked out huh. Ended up like every other league at every other park..an upper and a lower.

kess12

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny how that worked out huh. Ended up like every other league at every other park..an upper and a lower.

Not really funny, just shows how softball is dying. How teams are afraid to play up even in leagues vs top teams like Real deal.

I believe what really hurt this whole concept of both noghts was the roster restrictions. An indvidual should've been able to play on one team each night.

Arulon10

Extra Hitter
Yeah, I know. I am just the **** for saying so, since back in November.

I do and did hope it worked out. I just didn't see it. As I stated, nobody can accuse me of being scared to play up because I am an E player who has never played E....but when it's 100 degrees in July, and you are getting it run up in you and you're getting clowned by the other team....not something you're dying to go back to.

kess12

Addicted to Softballfans
I do and did hope it worked out. I just didn't see it. As I stated, nobody can accuse me of being scared to play up because I am an E player who has never played E....but when it's 100 degrees in July, and you are getting it run up in you and you're getting clowned by the other team....not something you're dying to go back to.

You are no E player... I guess everyone claims to be these days.

juby23

Addicted to Softballfans
Not really funny, just shows how softball is dying. How teams are afraid to play up even in leagues vs top teams like Real deal.

I believe what really hurt this whole concept of both noghts was the roster restrictions. An indvidual should've been able to play on one team each night.

This ^^^ and the fact that it's $1500. Get rid of the rings/watches/whatever and balls. Make teams buy their own, not paying for it upfront gets the initial outlay of cash down. Bring this price down to $800 to $1000 and you would have a chance.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

Where is this?

kess12

Addicted to Softballfans
This ^^^ and the fact that it's $1500. Get rid of the rings/watches/whatever and balls. Make teams buy their own, not paying for it upfront gets the initial outlay of cash down. Bring this price down to $800 to $1000 and you would have a chance.

I agree a team doesn't need a case of ZN's for a season. Rings and watches are unneeded.

I think what the players really want is a well run league, with teams that don't picking up the same 3 or 4 guys who hang at the park to play 4 games a night (I am guilty in past of this)