He-man Woman haters club

Bunt Master

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 6+ 128gb and I like it a lot. The battery stays charged well all day as long as you take care of it and charge it like it should be charged. The camera and screen are both really nice. Of course just like every other iPhone since it's the newest version everything is real fast and smooth. It has some other cool features too that the 6 doesn't. From what I've been told by everyone that was afraid of getting the 6+ because of its size and bought the 6 instead, they adjusted quickly to the size of the 6 and wished they had went with the plus.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
we turned $60 into $330 in 2 spins on a .25 machine. and that was 2 machines away from a guy we saw do a 2.25 bet and win 3G's. needless to say we left after that.

I didn't do to bad, those machines in the back where I bumped into you but on the other side I put a 20 in and hit 7 quick hits than the bonus cleared $230 from that was about to get on the one beside it old man jumps on it his 5th spin he hit 8 quick hit and bonus right after took him to $345.

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
My 128gb 6 plus just shattered in my pocket while driving. Other than that, I love it

Also the battery is incredible

HAHAHAHA

I use to hear this all the time!

Sir I dont know what happened.

I put it on my night stand and when I woke up it was like this.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Z, addiction to the park happens when you don't want to be home.

I have the 128g iphone 6, it does what I need it to, I burn through the battery if im using it all day, with casual use it will last all day though.

Foxx was wearing skinny jeans, that's why his phone broke

Im glad im not playing in the soup this weekend, but I may come watch a little...prob not though.

I could be convinced to go to Hollywood, I haven't played roulette in a couple of weeks...

foxx14

The funny thing is, it literally cracked in my pocket. I did not drop it. I put it in my pocket (uncracked), got in my truck and drove to work, pulled my phone out when I sat at my desk, the whole top half was cracked.

I'm fully aware they are going to look at me like I'm retarded when I tell them that, but it's whatever. I worked in retail, I know how I looked at people with unbelievable stories.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
casper, going to dallas on april 16-17 for work. i'll be sure to piss in jerry jones' corpse mouth when i'm there for ya.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the screen fixed on my 5s like 2 months ago and 2 weeks later it cracked up top in my pocket cause it was pressed against whatever was in my pocket.

Said screw it bought me a galaxy and gave the 5s to my son after buying him a case for it. I wasn't about to replace that screen again

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would you not have a case for your phone?!

Don't be a cheap ass! Get a life-proof and thank you later.

foxx14

Always had a lifeproof on every one of my phones. Unfortunately, they don't make one for the 6+ yet. I have a pretty good case and a glass screen protector on mine. The screen cracked in my empty pocket while the glass screen protector was unharmed. I'm still baffled.

foxx14

I wish it would have. Not been a good day: Cracked my phone, lady at mcdonalds gave me unsweet tea, forgot my clif bars at home, pen exploded in my hand, late to a meeting, and it's not even 11am

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I wish it would have. Not been a good day: Cracked my phone, lady at mcdonalds gave me unsweet tea, forgot my clif bars at home, pen exploded in my hand, late to a meeting, and it's not even 11am

You're the guy who orders sweet tea and gets my unsweet tea after they give me the sweet tea. I have ranted about that before.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans

Guess I should of said I had a case on it, didn't help

Bought a new case that had a thicker screen protector at the top and bottom for my son so it wouldn't Crack out anymore

galgadot

No girls allowed

Not been a good day, it's probably because you're an ass hole
o.png
:biggthumpup: