He-man Woman haters club

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
My gf got a cheap edible arrangement at work from a mystery person. Either she sent it to herself to try and make me jealous and trick me into letting her move here, or some random dude is trying to move in on her.

Or her mom sent them.

I guess im supposed to be jealous or mad or something?

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
My gf got a cheap edible arrangement at work from a mystery person. Either she sent it to herself to try and make me jealous and trick me into letting her move here, or some random dude is trying to move in on her.

Or her mom sent them.

maybe she just wanted a cheery lunch with pineapples in the shape of flowers and bananas carved into penises

don't judge. dining is an art.

We're talking about Freedom

that's what i'm talking about when i'm talking about America

01.jpg

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs

Or her mom sent them.

I want something edible sent to me... the last girl wasn't as edible

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
That's what it looks like.

Freedom does allow ASA Only bats though, unless I'm reading it wrong.

two days in a row??? holy ****!

Page 5, highlighted under BATS

We do not allow ASA only stamped bats in the field of play of any Freedom Sports Sanctioned events.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
maybe she just wanted a cheery lunch with pineapples in the shape of flowers and bananas carved into penises

don't judge. dining is an art.

She txt me and said Edible arrangements just showed up and I figured it was for someone else so I jokingly said it was from me. Then we went back and forth and I realized she really thought they were from me (or she is pretending). So I told her they weren't and she went into the "Looks like you have some competition" and I said its not competition unless you're putting yourself on the market.

I want something edible sent to me... the last girl wasn't as edible

Ill get some of those fruit roll up undies and send them your way

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
i'll send you a chipotle-gram in the shape of a vagina with a pink dyed tortilla wrap

we'll get even

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Honestly I couldn't care less about the fruit. Just funny that either she is playing a game, or some other dude wants to put up with her neediness. lol

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
two days in a row??? holy ****!

Page 5, highlighted under BATS

We do not allow ASA only stamped bats in the field of play of any Freedom Sports Sanctioned events.

Sorry, was going by what Skip posted here:

The approved bat shall not be more than 34 inches in length and no more than 38 ounces in weight and no less
then 26oz in weight. The performance standard for all non-wooden bats will be a Bat Performance Factor (BPF) of
1.20, or less under the ASTM BPF testing procedure. The bat
shall be made of aluminum, composite, fiberglass, or
other such materials and shall meet FREEDOM SPORTS
ASSOCIATION bat standards. Fr
eedom shall reciprocate
the approval of all bats on the current USSSA approved
bat list new and old stamp and all approved ASA and ISA
bats, new and old stamp. Senior bats
are not allowed in Free
dom in any division, even if they are on the USSSA
approved bat list. Any bat not identifiable by
the markings on the bat as an approved bat or with any visible cracks,
shall be considered illegal.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
we're playing on Wednesdays if any of you clowns on the west side want to join in on the fun. just one game. more for the beers than the playing. we're going under ed's bar and swill.