Heavy Balanced vs. Light Endload

BrokeBat35

Which would hit harder? 30 oz balanced or 28 oz endloaded bat

I play baseball and I'm moving toward more slow pitch. I'm looking at the Worth Est and I'm wondering which would be the better choice: a 30 oz balanced vs 28 or 27 ounce endloaded model. Which would hit harder? My baseball bat is a 34 in x 32 oz (PS27:1 turning model if that means anything) and I'm trying to find the most similar feel but bp time is very limited and it's hard to find a balanced bat to test drive.

I've been swinging a 2016 watermelon 28.5 oz. Doing decent. Home runs when I can. Trying to command backside better.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Learn to pitch BP and buddy up to the worst hitters at the park.

They'll be the ones buying all the latest & greatest bats running the gamut of weights & balance points blowing their money to find the magic bat that will transform them into their favorite softballheroballawhacker guy. When you guys take BP, you'll get to try all his latest & greatest options and find what works for you without the hassle of buying/selling.

Last edited:

Jboville1987

I don't think one would necessarily hit hard then the other it just depends the type of swing you have and type of hitter your planning on being. A balanced bat generally lends itself to the hitter who wants more line drive and placement shots and control of the bat over the either length of a swing. Where and endload bat generally is used more by players looking for more home run power as the endload helps bring the bat through the zone and carry the momentum created at the beginning of the swing. So really what type of hitter do you prefer to be?