Helmer Hitman?

westtexas

"Godfather"
Mine was a good bat while it lasted Im not a beast like LT I got about 100 cuts with trump balls in 70 weather

BruceinGa

always online
I have about 300 swongs on mine, all with spinners. It has a little more distance than my 29oz 12" og dudley.
Maybe I need to put it up.

Hmm. Just bought one. I hope it lasts longer than some of you guys are indicating....needs to get me through Vegas at least.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hmm. Just bought one. I hope it lasts longer than some of you guys are indicating....needs to get me through Vegas at least.
Break it in slow....50 to100 tee swings...1 round of bp and your gtg...should get 500 swings out of it....

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 Wickeds (27,26) and 2 Helmers (27.5,26.5) . My 27 Wicked (200+ swings) is slightly better than my 27.5 Helmer (100+ swings) and my 26.5 Helmer (80 swings) is slightly better than my 26 Wicked (100 swings) Very happy with all of them , paid $170 for 27 Wicked last year and $90 for the 26, and $200 for the Helmers'(bogo). First Wicked opened up at about the 150 swing mark and has some webbing now(no more bp). Helmers and the other Wicked still look brand new but only have probably 50 hard swings on them.

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
IMHO the Helmer is just an ok bat. The Blue Empire is the best of all the Easton Senior bats out there.