Help Me Pick a Bat - Singewall Bat List

Raider925

Brutal Master
Below is a list of the approved bats for my fall league. Ive been out of the loop of singlewalls for 10+ years.

Any bats that really stand out from others?

2012-08-16_13-12-18_233.jpg

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Not much to go with on that list Ultimate weapon would be my choice as well

Not much? Really? These are what I'd pick:

Any of the Anderson bats
Demarini Ultimate Weapon
Any of the Steele's bats
TPS Ritch's Superior
Jacoby
Paragon Big Cat
Worth Supercell2 Carl Rose
Worth Supercall VT

Raider925

Brutal Master
Thanks Frisco - You seem to be the single wall expert.

Where did you pull that fancy chart from? is it a sticky thread somewhere?

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
i still swing a TPS Ritches Superior and TPS Dirk Androff Signature on occasion and they are both great bats for being 15+ years old

getsideways

Addicted to Softballfans
It could be a different bat then the 'wwsb' but a friend brought a Worth Wicked (it was a softball bat) to BP the other day and it was impressive how close it hung with some high end composites, For some reason i thought he mentioned it was either banned, and or a rediculously cheap bat. So if your league allows it might be worth looking into, Black bat with some purple/red in the wicked i think.

SYNERGY2

Manager
I have an Ultimate Weapon from 2001 that can still pound a .44/375 ball. Lots of hits and no dents, just can't use it much below 70 degrees.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
It could be a different bat then the 'wwsb' but a friend brought a Worth Wicked (it was a softball bat) to BP the other day and it was impressive how close it hung with some high end composites, For some reason i thought he mentioned it was either banned, and or a rediculously cheap bat. So if your league allows it might be worth looking into, Black bat with some purple/red in the wicked i think.

There are multiple Wicked models, and that sounds like the XWICKX. The other non-approved ones are SBWK, SBWKA, WWSC, and WWSCA.

Isn't the TPS Outlaw the bat that states right on it "EXCEEDS 1.20 BPF"?

Listen to Frisco Kid. There are several good options on that list.