Help Needed on Jerseys

Dirtbag

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Ok, so here is the situation. I've got a team that has qualified for the gay world series this season. Huge tournament, over 150 teams there every year, whole week long. We need about 15 dri-fit jerseys printed up for us, but we're on a tight budget. This will be great exposure for whoever helps us out. We will name them as one of our sponsors, and we have a very good team. Boombah was supposed to be making them, but they messed up and I just don't feel comfortable we're going to get them in time. If anyone is willing to help us out, please let me know what you can do. If the price is right, I may be able to get the team to purchase pants as well, so let me know the price there also.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Ok, so here is the situation. I've got a team that has qualified for the gay world series this season. Huge tournament, over 150 teams there every year, whole week long. We need about 15 dri-fit jerseys printed up for us, but we're on a tight budget. This will be great exposure for whoever helps us out. We will name them as one of our sponsors, and we have a very good team. Boombah was supposed to be making them, but they messed up and I just don't feel comfortable we're going to get them in time. If anyone is willing to help us out, please let me know what you can do. If the price is right, I may be able to get the team to purchase pants as well, so let me know the price there also.

There is a world series just for gay people?

Dirtbag

Outstanding Bad Dealer
yup

There is a world series just for gay people?

To be fair, there are quite a few straight players that play in the league as well, but the NAGAAA World Series is one of the largest invitation only tournaments in the country, with over 150 teams and 4000 participants, not to mention fans and observers. This will be great exposure for any company to get out there, as it's a Nationwide tournament and a full week long