Help with swing

Good basic fundamentals. Next time you practice, preload all or most of your weight on your left foot, stride thru hitting zone and end up with all or most of your weight on your front or right foot, allowing your left foot to move or slide forward with your weight shift. Allowing the trailing foot, your left foot, to push your weight and momentum thru the hitting zone and ending up on your right side with a full follow through. Only other thought would be as you are getting ready to hit, you could **** your bat back a little further bringing more length to your swing. When you slow your video down to half speed and see that you are starting your swing with your arms from a fairly static position with a little cocking of the wrists, **** arms and wrists even more while watching flight of ball to produce this additional whip of the bat and snap of your wrists.

Overall, i like what you are doing and practicing makes everyone better. Your swing is grooved which i can't always say the same about mine.

ShortYellowBus

The tee is too low, so I’d start there.

You’re working against yourself to get down to those balls. It’s awkward.

Swinging to low balls just means your topping the balls, and you can’t possibly use your legs because you’re using them to make contact with the low ball.

...on the plus side, the bat is on a level plane and the snap looks strong.

Raise the tee. It’ll be a better indicator for where your swing is and help us help you.

UncleMosk

Just saw this and recognized you on that field yesterday. I was on the other field in a Local Tournament.

Good tips from these legends here.

dunkky

i'll tell you basically the same thing, what these guys told me for my swing. move around the height of the tee and make sure you have the same mechanic no matter where the pitch is. If you really want to expedite the learning curve. I recommend this, tee is really for mechanic and muscle memory.. you gotta hit the moving target to be effective.
https://poptosspitchingmachine.azurewebsites.net/

this made me from .300 hitter to a .600/.700 hitter now.