Here it comes

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
346302580_195159656746595_822921376079060382_n.jpg
You been on this page for 50 years and still can't post a pic? Good luck with sales

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Somewhere around or before the 15th, but as I stated I hate giving drop dead dates as customs and be a real treat and you never can tell what they will say. One time they held up an order because they were convinced the bats were metal...wtf:rolleyes:

duffman99

I've only swung the 220 U-trip Pure bats, would you say the barrel feedback is still soft with the PAD inner barrel device? Do you think it could handle an SB12 softball?

DirtBag215

Somewhere around or before the 15th, but as I stated I hate giving drop dead dates as customs and be a real treat and you never can tell what they will say. One time they held up an order because they were convinced the bats were metal...wtf:rolleyes:
I work at a shipping port. I know all about customs. I get it. Had a guys car sit here on hold for 2 months before.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
And my biggest concern comes true. Never giving a date again, only like the beginning or end of a month🤢 Or better yet should have just said sometime in June.

Last edited:

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
We are still awaiting the shipment of these bats. An updated arrival time will be posted on the Evil Sports facebook page as soon as we have further details.
Sorry for this delay

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
What does "final assembly" mean? Putting barrels and handles together and taping the handles?

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
We dont apply a grip as many people remove them for their own version. We do put one in the box with the bat. We need to do the weighting, knob stickers and install the internal PAD launching device. The shipment should be cleared by customs tomorrow and hope we can start shipping to our Preorder customers Friday or Monday.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We dont apply a grip as many people remove them for their own version. We do put one in the box with the bat. We need to do the weighting, knob stickers and install the internal PAD launching device. The shipment should be cleared by customs tomorrow and hope we can start shipping to our Preorder customers Friday or Monday.
So ....
Is there a chance at a bespoke 30oz version ?