Hit a senior bat for the first time today

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
Turning 50 this year, picked up a used Geezer this winter. Sun came out & it hit 50 degrees today so I had to go hit. Bats and balls were in the house and warm when we started. This is silly. I just looked at Google Earth to see how far a couple of those went. Do I dare say possibly 400'? Easy 375'. And I hear the Mikens & Reebok's are hotter than this old green Juggy? Wow, this is gonna be fun.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Old green juggy is one of the best. Most are pretty crazy if you already have 300 foot power.

CallaVett

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of people don't like the Geezer because of the handle flex. I have hit some monster shots with my Geezer but the yellow Reebok Melee Legend is my gamer. The Reebok has a bigger sweet spot but when you catch the Geezer on the screws, I think it will out distance just about any Senior bat. I have hit balls that were still rising as they went over the lights at the RAC with my Geezer.

Have you found a Senior team for this year?

Steve

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of people don't like the Geezer because of the handle flex. I have hit some monster shots with my Geezer but the yellow Reebok Melee Legend is my gamer. The Reebok has a bigger sweet spot but when you catch the Geezer on the screws, I think it will out distance just about any Senior bat. I have hit balls that were still rising as they went over the lights at the RAC with my Geezer.

Have you found a Senior team for this year?

Steve

Yep, be playing at Delta Park on Mondays.