hit the wild fire flex

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
How many hits on yours? What balls?
Well I have a weird set up...my league test bats regularly... my first one failed compression after prob 250-300 swings max. Crazy hot and honestly couldnt use it unless we had HR's to burn bc multiple occasions where I was trying to hit liner in gap and ball carried over ending the inning....
Anyway back on track... after it failed I sent it back and Chad replaced it.

So now I have 3... one nicely broke in with about 125-150 swings. It only comes out when a HR is needed or available to burn....then one that I took strait out the wrapper and gamed. No BP. Still hits well but I dont have to worry as much about "accidents" and ending the inning.... 3rd one in wrapper till 1st one fails or 2nd one gets on par with 1st one...with that said 25-50 swings and these things start opening up and are very capable of 300+ bombs if squared up...100-150 and the entire barrel is one big sweet spot! ..... as for balls we use all classic M.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Me too! If I have learned anything from these YouTube videos that people reference in their brand debates is that if I spike a ball into the ground my 65 mph will display as 110! Can't wait!!

Good looking out bud.

tonys1

So you’re trying to tell me these videos we see online of guys hitting 104 mph with bats that have 50 hits on them are fake??? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

jhitman

I have a friend that is looking to get a 27/28 Wild Fireflex. I know this is an old thread, but we can't find them anywhere to include Ebay. If anyone has one hat is still decent please let me know.