hitting

Softball.com:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Primo............Do you discount Tee work as something to do when the sun is shinging and you're all by yourself with no one to pitch to you and you want to get some swings............

Anxiously awaiting your answer.......So, I know whether to do it any more or not. Please hurry.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Primo............Do you discount Tee work as something to do when the sun is shinging and you're all by yourself with no one to pitch to you and you want to get some swings............

Anxiously awaiting your answer.......So, I know whether to do it any more or not. Please hurry.

i soft toss to myself and into a net.......i see no reason to hit a stationary target to help practice hitting a non-stationary target

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
i soft toss to myself and into a net.......i see no reason to hit a stationary target to help practice hitting a non-stationary target

I do it to stand out in the sun and swing a bat.......................I guess those days are over. If the mighty Primo says it's a bad thing..........I won't do it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I do it to stand out in the sun and swing a bat.......................I guess those days are over. If the mighty Primo says it's a bad thing..........I won't do it.

so the only thing you can do in the sun is hit off a tee??....go for a jog, meathead

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I think tee work can be bad if you develope a tee swing. I did this and I'm still working at getting a good game swing.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
so the only thing you can do in the sun is hit off a tee??....go for a jog, meathead

I don't run..............Unless it's to play ball, the cops are chasing me, or Pit Bulls are on my tail. I won't run just for the hell of it.